Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to Trade some Thule 387 (High Foot Pack) Rain gutter mounts for some 953 (Super High Foot) Mounts.
I got the 387's and they clear the roof alright, but I can't put our canoe up top due to it's curve (Check the pick, and the kayak is a lot less rockered than the canoe). I'd like to get some 953's if someone has some they're looking to get rid of (I'd be a buyer if the price is right and you aren't looking to trade).
Troopy 2.JPG

WHAT THE HELL?

Selling my 86' 4 Runner...

37 IROK stickies with bead locks (1 run on them GSMTR 15 )
dual cases 2.8 and 4.7 (twin sticks on 4.7)
5.29 gears
lockers f & r (Detroit rear & Grizzly front)
Longfields (just installed this week , brand freakin new . no runs ) (also installed all new knuckle seals and gaskets)
Hi steer
Full roll cage
Corbeau suspension seats
Corbeau 4 point harnesses
Bilstein shocks
T/G dual skid plate
10000 lbs smitty built X20 winch with remote
Wired in inverter to run power tools
Misc. parts all goes with.
Clear TN title
Turn key crawler

I'm sure I am missing something .

Asking 5000.00

PM me if you don't have my info . Call or text me if you do .

Also going to sell a set of 35x17's mounted on Pro Comp black wheels . These have 4 runs on them . No plugs or patches like brand new .

4 35x17R12.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers ( 363.99 brand new plus tax and other crap they add on )
4 17x9 Pro Comp wheels (black) have 4.25 back spacing 6 on 5.5 ( 98.99 brand new )

Asking 1400.00

Rocky, is it still fully highway-worthy with street tires on it?

Rocky, is it still fully highway-worthy with street tires on it?

go away Steve, trying to talk him back from the ledge. :flipoff2:

go away Steve, trying to talk him back from the ledge. :flipoff2:
By all means, please do. I'll help too if you need me to. Just jumping on what seems like a great deal. Not that I need to be getting into even more debt right now, but I'd much rather have Rocky's 4R than the 80.

Everything okay Rocky? Why the sudden move to get out of wheeling?

It's a great truck and very street-able w/o the stickies in there, would be a major upgrade from the 80. That said, I'm gonna miss our new wheeling buddy, I'd found a new one after all this time when everyone else moved across the country on me/us.

You know maybe I should just hold onto it . Not costing me anything sitting in the garage . Just been a ruff few months family wise .

Thanks Ted and Steve for the wake up call and keeping me from doing something stupid .

Deleted the post , but tires and wheels are still For Sale .

Good job Ted! :)

Rocky, I think you'll be happy with your decision. I've seen it many, many times over the years (and with more than just vehicles), and the decisions are almost always regretted later on. See you on the trails buddy!!

Heck I didn't do nuthin, Rocky made up his own mind but damned happy about it. :clap: I was getting ready to propose a farewell tour at AOP the end of this month assuming my junk will be back in one piece by then.

Last edited:
~ I was getting ready to propose a farewell tour at AOP the end of this month ~
So you could spot him into a rollover so the 4Runner wasn't worth selling anymore??? :worms:

Dang, I'm off the board for less than 8 hours and you all let this happen....

Rocky, I sent you text, hollar back at me if you get a minute, and to think I almost let Marty slip out of TN... I think if it goes anywhere it should go just up the road a little ways that way it can just roll back home when he changed his mind. :p

TIRES AND TRAILER 006.JPG
TIRES AND TRAILER 007.JPG
TIRES AND TRAILER 008.JPG
FOR SALE :

Set of NITTO Mud Grapplers Extreme mounted and balanced on ProComp steel wheels . These tires have 4 runs on them and have never been patched or plugged . Wheel's are in good shape as well not bent . Whole set are ready to bolt on to your ride .

Tire size : 35x12.50/17R

Wheel size : 17x9 with 4.25 back spacing (I did not need wheel spacers)

All this can be yours for 1200.00 us dollars .

PM if interested .

Selling my 86' 4Runner
350sbc TBI
350 Turbo trans rebuilt last sept!
Toyota transfer case
Detroit locker in rear can't remember what locker is in the front
The back has been bobbed
Fiberglass fender flares up from
Warn winch
Cage in back
Everything listed below was done or bought last sept!

New Yukon axles in front. Installed last October
New 36tsl's on bead locks and a new 36tsl spare on a reg black wheel
New paint Massey Ferguson gray
New canvas top
Both front and back seats have been reupholstered
Carpet removed interior floor is Rhino lined
New windshield
New hood
New fuel pump
Tennessee title. Is Street-able even with current tires!
Turn key crawler/ street-able

Asking 5900.00

Call 865-661-1080 for more info or can text pics
Thanks Cory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom