Bought a 1989 SAS 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fastasset.com
I bought a truck this past weekend. I found an 1989 SAS 4Runner that has some good parts and needs only a little work to get correct. It is a rust free AZ native so it will be a joy to work on compared to stuff I used to own back east. I need to address the lift (too high and has rear blocks) and a couple other little things and then I will see you at the meetings or on the trails. It has a marlin, 5.29s. Longfields and lockers so it should hold its own.

I am going to sell the 39.5 Iroks that are on it in case anyone is interested. I will have them off it in a couple weeks. If anyone wants to swap for some 36 or 37s please send me a PM.

assa2.jpg

Congrats ! Looks like a bad azz toy!

Cool rig. Nice to see another 1st gen 4Runner in the club. I'd like to check out that roll cage some time, looks pretty sick. Hell, the whole truck looks sick.:cheers:

Cool rig. Nice to see another 1st gen 4Runner in the club. I'd like to check out that roll cage some time, looks pretty sick. Hell, the whole truck looks sick.:cheers:

If I dont see you at a meeting or on the trails you can alwys come by and check it out. I live in North Scottsdale up by Dixileta. In the meantime, here are some more pics I took that show the cage. It is welded to the frame front and rear.

aga.jpg

aca.jpg

ama.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom