Bolt-in high performance FJ62 exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New system

I have the first one, sounds great and feels like it has more power too. not loud just a little throaty. only put about 10 miles on it before I pulled the front diff apart to rebuild. great quality and tucked up nice and tight, can't even see it unless you get under the rig. :cheers:

Outstanding. Can't wait to get one ordered and installed with a set of headers (if I can ever afford both after budgeting for a 15mo-old on E5 pay, ha) to compliment the H55 after I eventually finish the conversion.

Thanks

Just what I was looking for, thank you!!! Wanted to hear some results before setting aside a budget for this. What was the turn around time after ordering?

Turn around time

Not sure, Mine was the prototype so it took longer than it will for anyone else. I saw the jigs and the systems can be duplicated pretty quick.

On their website they have it listed at $649.00, if memory serves.

I think it is more of just a replacement, heard from earlier post maybe a slight increase. I am after it because it is stainless and tucks up nice along frame rail instead of dipping under like the original!

any idea on performance improvement? or, are we just looking at a quality oem replacement?

We haven't had a donor truck in here to do before/after dyno tests yet. But there's definitely a noticeable power increase.

I'd like to hear from anybody that has installed the EMS exhaust system on their FJ62. I need the entire system replaced, and this looks like a great option. I'm not concerned with performance gains, if it helps a bit, great. What I am more concerned with is noise. I don't want an exhaust that drones or reverberates inside the cabin on the highway. If you have this system on your truck, I would very much appreciate feedback.

I believe the business tanked. A few on here who got them really liked them (a couple had fitment issues though IIRC), but the company took way more orders than they could keep up with and didn't do a very good job of keeping people updated. Kind of a bummer too because the exhausts looked outstanding.

Anything like this exhaust around in 2017? I want to change out the exhaust on my FJ62 soon.
Negative... You can still get OEM type sections from Walker to recreate the exhaust but if you are looking from something different than OEM you are on your own.

Pipes not available from walker those pins are for the gaskets

IMG_0243.PNG
My son has put 24k on the EMS system ( he got the first one), We needed to double nut the manifold studs once about three months in but it has been trouble free since.

I've done a couple sets of stainless FJ62 exhaust over the past couple weeks. Did the prototype a couple months ago and just had another truck in the shop for a set to verify that my fixtures were good. I finished a third set today for another local customer. We should be ready to start producing them in small batches in a couple weeks.

20170915_112838.jpg

They're extra heavy wall 304 stainless with Magnaflow muffler and cat. 1/2" flanges at the manifold. Back purged and TIG welded. There's a V-band connection between the converter and muffler. I'll likely add another v-band between the muffler and tail pipe to make shipping easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom