Bluff City Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This reminds me...

We need to go explore some more trails out there when its dry. I saw some on the other side of the interstate heading towards downtown.

Supposedly you can make it all the way downtown by trail.

Cam, which trails?

They say if the water is low enough you can go from the loosahatchie to the wolf side via downtown/Frayser/n. Memphis

When I was a (little more of a) noob (than I still am), I asked about the UTBT and was told that it ain't for people like me, to not go there. That IS the place off Covington Pike, right? Where I see all the guys lined up with their trucks when I drive by?

We go a bit further down the road, where it isn't so bad, and the crowd is smaller. You'll be fine, especially if its dry. Just don't follow Mike (MemCruiser)!

What's the UTBT? If I get muddy I take the Honda 4 wheeler, is this area more trail type?

Are snorkels provided in the entry fee?

Good question. If so, put me down for two entries, please. I might get acute flu and have to leave after getting my snorkels.... :D

Dearest Hood Rats of the Greater Memphis Area,

I will be in town this weekend for a DMB concert (closely related to DMX...).

Will be stopping by Cameron "White Chocolate" Mosley's place to pick up some goods. Holler if you wanna kick it!

- Jordan

Dearest Hood Rats of the Greater Memphis Area,

I will be in town this weekend for a DMB concert (closely related to DMX...).

Will be stopping by Cameron "White Chocolate" Mosley's place to pick up some goods. Holler if you wanna kick it!

- Jordan

Last meeting was when you left; only appropriate that the next one be while you're back. :)

If the weather is crappy this weekend like the interwebs say it will be, I'll be up for doing something. Otherwise I'll be wheeling somewhere.

IH8MUD on Android

UTBT '13

Is anybody gonna be in town Labor Day weekend? (August 31 - Sep 2)

It's time for the 6th Annual Under The Bridge Tour. I'm in, just need one more truck and we'll have a bonafide event.

We could do the usual, or maybe check out some new trails.

Holla

:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom