Bluff City Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm floating my ice in gin. Does that count?

What golf tournament...the St. Jude Classic?

- Mark

It looks like I'll be heading through yo city on my way to and fro Sikeston, MO so I can pick up my new smoker. I'll keep y'all posted.

It looks like I'll be heading through yo city on my way to and fro Sikeston, MO so I can pick up my new smoker. I'll keep y'all posted.

Let us know when you are in town.

- Mark

Get you some rolls son.

'at's what I was thinkin'. I'm pretty sure I just put on 10 lbs thinkin about Lamberts.

Has anybody seen the Pig driving around memphis. I have a buddy with a pig but it is not his. Thought about chasing him down but was late for work.

MEMCruiser said:
Has anybody seen the Pig driving around memphis. I have a buddy with a pig but it is not his. Thought about chasing him down but was late for work.

There are several...a few get worked on at shell at poplar/Perkins

Dammit, let me know when and where to meet them! I've never seen a completed one up close in real life. Mine was half taken apart when I bought it.

There are several...a few get worked on at shell at poplar/Perkins

It was not that rust bucket that sat outside the shell by oakcourt for such a long time. It looked like very faded red/white two tone. He honked at me in my 62.

Last night I ate at a restaurant that is in the same parking lot as the hueys near poplar and mendenhall. I was eating with a friend and told him I bet there were at least 10 100 series (Toyota or Lexus) in the parking lot. There were only 8. This town has a ton of cruisers, unfortunately they are mostly mall cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom