BHCC 2009 July 15 - 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kent

Pedal Head
SILVER Star
Threads
Thought I would start a new thread for the upcoming classic. Looks like only a few changes the largest being that we will be a TLCA open event this year. Planning on the same campground. Details are being finalized and more info will be available soon as well as registration opening........

Hope you can make it Harry! Bring your climbing gear.

Any chance of a night run again? I went on my first night run last year with you guys and it was a blast. If you need any help at registration or setup let me know we'll be out a few days early.
Thanks John / Andrea

I think we have a night run in the works and if you guys are around we appreciate any help. See you in July!

Thank you fine folks for another awesome BHCC! Ya all make me proud to re up my associate membership! Your event is still the only event my wife and daughters go with me to! Thank DTC also for the fantastic donations in the gift bag I won! BHCC is second to NONE!

Thanks for the kind words! I spent most of my time on the trails with the Rising Sun group and enjoyed having all of them along. I overheard another of our crew mention that the Rising Sun group was a "top notch group of people". We would love to have you all back again next year.

Kent

Is there a photography blackout on this place?

:meh:

:doh: this thread is useless without pics!! :popcorn:

It didn't really happen. The weather sucked, no AWESOME raffle prises were won. no one had a great time as usual, the Minnesotans were quiet and sober which meant that they were not a laugh till you hurt adventure, Ige wasn't there so she didn't entertain everyone, Fryman wasn't wearing a bra and pole dancing, the trails were boring so no one ran them, the ribs and chicken didn't get eatin' and Rhonda's Cincinnati Chili was so bad no one ate it! Why would anyone take pictures of something that didn't happen? Guess next year you have to see how awful it is for your self! ;)

dayum!!... and i was gonna come all the way from the east coast
to attend this event next year....

LOL

In all seriousness, you will not be disappointed! Bring the family! Be sure to plan in some extra time to be a tourist in the Black Hills! From the water slides in Hot Springs to the top-of-the-world spectacular view on Needles Highway and all the caves and Presidents along the way the "Hills" should be experienced by everyone! I vividly remember traveling there as a kid with the parents in the camper. My kids now intrigue their friends with Black Hills stories! Sorry for the soapbox.....

i know....LOL...the black hills are a great place to wheel and be a tourist at the same time....

i was just looking for some posted pics of the BHCC...the ones i have seen look like mostly buggy types etc...

we will be coming in our DDs (modded FJs)....so the 5 and 5+ trails will be out of the question...

with that said, we are looking for topos with labeled trails etc...
any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom