Best places in BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I find that stance odd, I did it with a trailer when my FJ was on 33s, and even with the trailer it was easy as pie, and i often chose the more difficult bypasses

Cool next time you do it in a 30 year truck 5000kms away from home let us know....

He said he wants light wheeling, whipsaw is not that in most people's mind.

Not knowing his skill, mods or recovery gear recommending that trail is a poor idea.

How'd the trip go?
Just took my own advice on a trip north. Still recommend it to others.

IMG_2710a.jpg

DSC_0031a.jpg

DSC_0141a.jpg

DSC_0218a.jpg

Is that Mt. Rundle in the background? So you were south of Vermillion Lakes? Nice.

The trip is going exceptionally well so far, I definitely underestimated the size of Canada and have spent more time driving than exploring places.
But I really like driving, so it's been excellent.

Currently I am just south of Tofino, exploring the island for a few days, then I am going to head to calgary.

I've got a whole bunch of X's on the map from suggestions

Hey, CruisingCanuck - Kennedy Lake has some cool camping spots, all free!

Is that Mt. Rundle in the background? So you were south of Vermillion Lakes? Nice.

Not sure on mtn names. First 3 are on the icefields highway from Banff to Jasper, last is just outside of Jasper near Hinton. There are some great camping areas just outside the park by saskatchewan river crossing btw, that's where we camped free in the 3rd photo with nobody else around.

So that spot is east of the park? Looks really nice. Always camp for free.

yep. It was so nice there we debated staying a couple days. And I hear you on finding free camping away from the developed camp sites. Usually quieter, less trampled, no charge for having a fire, etc.

DSC_0116a.jpg

DSC_0148a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom