Badlands run in March (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even though we had a fairly small turnout & the weather was less than agreeable, I had an awesome time. Wet ass & all. Thanks for coming Mark & Todd. And it was nice to meet all of Nate's friends. Not sure if anyone took any pic's, I didn't.

I did finally make it up open diff hill, twice! & my passenger side seat didn't try to eject my passenger this time.

Super awesome time!!!!

Great time, felt good to get out and play with the new tires. Great to meet some new people and see some diferent parts of the park.

From A.J., Todd, John, and I, welcome to the club Tony.
100_2463.JPG

Thanks Mark!

I'm giddy!

What the fxxx! Tony has a tundra!?!

Damn that sounds kind of like a Bill statement there John.

I'm graduating

I do has a Tundra......

I'm still giddy!

Im pissed i couldnt make this, lift with you legs not with you back is not a joke! Sweet Tundra Tony!!

Hey guys, its Chris. I had the black 84 PU on 36's. Had a great time sat! Thanks for lettin me tag along. Looking forward to wheelin with yall again sometime.

Hey guys, its Chris. I had the black 84 PU on 36's. Had a great time sat! Thanks for lettin me tag along. Looking forward to wheelin with yall again sometime.
i also am glad to finally meet some from mud....really need to make the transfer from spending all my forum time else where...

currently toyota less but have a guy with a 94 4runner with some issues he will let go for 500 bucks on payments.....says the tranny is slipping and tcase may be stuck in low......

i also am glad to finally meet some from mud....really need to make the transfer from spending all my forum time else where...

currently toyota less but have a guy with a 94 4runner with some issues he will let go for 500 bucks on payments.....says the tranny is slipping and tcase may be stuck in low......

Pics?

Very Nice Tony Baloney!!

Thanks Walter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom