Badlands run in March (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've put in for some time off in March. Not sure which dates I'll get yet so I don't have a set date.

I want to try out my new upgrades (I'm sure I'll have them all complete by then) and repairs I'll have made. :steer:

Also it will be a birthday celebration of sorts for my 50th birthday in March. And I would like to have you all share in that with me.

Soon as I have the dates approved I will post them. My plan is for the usual Friday through Sunday type thing.

Stay tuned!

I've put in for some time off in March. Not sure which dates I'll get yet so I don't have a set date.

I want to try out my new upgrades (I'm sure I'll have them all complete by then) and repairs I'll have made. :steer:

Also it will be a birthday celebration of sorts for my 50th birthday in March. And I would like to have you all share in that with me.

Soon as I have the dates approved I will post them. My plan is for the usual Friday through Sunday type thing.

Stay tuned!

In!

But I can't do the weekend of the 22 or 29.... Just sayin....

Bummage, it'll prolly be the weekend of the 29th (or so I'm told) but no approval yet

I can probably swing a date later in the month, going racing down in Florida the first week of March

You know I'll be there if not at work. Hope this won't be the first run with the new treads.

Finally got my flywheel & clutch. Due to the weather it was a week late. Plan to get it all together & wheel it here on my trails. If my tax check permits I might be able to do the SAS by the March run, but not holding my breath.

Finally got my flywheel & clutch. Due to the weather it was a week late. Plan to get it all together & wheel it here on my trails. If my tax check permits I might be able to do the SAS by the March run, but not holding my breath.

Let me know what your parts list is, I may be able to assist...

I have the axle & springs
Joe is giving (or selling) me shocks
I will use all the brake parts from my IFS

I need brake lines
wheel spacers
the front hanger
sleeves & jigs
shackles
shock hoops/towers
t.r.e.s
tie rod & steering rod
knuckle rebuild kit

And I need a plasma cutter to get that IFS stuff outta there.

I think that's it.

I have the axle & springs
Joe is giving (or selling) me shocks
I will use all the brake parts from my IFS

I need brake lines
wheel spacers
the front hanger
sleeves & jigs
shackles
shock hoops/towers
t.r.e.s
tie rod & steering rod
knuckle rebuild kit

And I need a plasma cutter to get that IFS stuff outta there.

I think that's it.

You said you don't have 220v in your shop, right?

I know a guy that has a plasma that does both 110 and 220.

I also know a guy with a pair of used Ford F250 shock towers, although I don't know if that's what you IFS converts use.

F 250 shock towers work well on sas'ed minis.

I have towers and shocks for you Tony. You paid for them already, you just don't remember it ;)

I don't have a 220 plug, but it's easy enough to put one in.

Gum, if you have one that works on 110 or 220 I will be glad to borrow it if you're offering.

As for the towers, I would prefer the towers over hoops.
Even though I already "paid" for the ones Joe has, I will still buy the towers from you, Gumby, for a special hug & a 2nd hug as a gratuity.
Then I'll have 2 sets of towers & can do a cool 80's dual shock set up, I'll have to get some yellow shock boots...

I have towers and shocks for you Tony. You paid for them already, you just don't remember it ;)

I don't remember forgetting that

or

I forgot that I remember that.

I have the f250 towers for you

And I have hugs for you!

Stay tuned!

Ok, so far it has been a snow delay of a week, then below zero temps in my un-heated garage on every day off. I may not have my rig done in time to go wheelin in March. Actually I think I will, just sucks, I am feeling really good today & am off work & it's "feels like -9 degrees" in my shop.

As far as the date for the run. It is......

......wait for it...........

........March 28 thru 30.

Disclaimer: Amount of days "run" will last is dependent on number of people who show up & how long they will be able to stay, availability of Hotel room & number of "wheelin buddies" willing to share cost of said room. Event activities actually happening are contingent upon completion of "upgrades" mentioned in previous post. (Ideas & thoughts expressed in previous post entitled "gonna get an upgrade, upgrade, upgrade" are not necessarily those shared by this "poster".) (even though they actually are the ideas & thoughts expressed by this "poster")
Actual date of the "run" is subject to change without notice. All participants in attendance for this "run" will be subjected to the rules & restrictions, in place at the time of the "run", by the management of the Badlands Off Road Park & The Hotel Attica. Badlands Off Road Park & The Hotel Attica are not affiliated with the originator of this post, (Tonyota), IH8MUD or any if its advertisers, or the producers of this internet connection. Badlands Off Road Park & The Hotel Attica are independently owned & operated business that are not in any way linked. Participants may or may not be subjected to bad weather, rough terrain, offers of sex for money, excessive alcohol consumption, peer pressure, homosexual innuendo, dick jokes, male on male contact & then more male on male contact. The event coordinator suggests you plan accordingly. For questions or comments you may contact us at 1-800-ASK-TONY, all calls will be ignored in the order they are received. A full list of rules & regulations from all sponsors (there are no sponsors) is available at www.noonecaresaboutthis****.com. We ask that you don't really go to that web site cause this s*** is all made up, & thanks for reading all this, it took me a long time to write it as my typing skills are weak at best.

... I'm glad I found Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom