Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have what amounts to a mostly complete 4.7 engine that's in pieces. It is good for a rebuilder. Heads are decent, but one needs a new exhaust valve. Cams are out. Sequoia oil pan and intake, as well as exhaust manifolds. My core is $75. Like to get around there for all of it.

Make a coffee table, build a crankshaft lamp, use the heads for wheel chocks, build a forged twin-turbo monster truck engine, I'd just like it out of my driveway.

Also,

Reman starter, used: $50
Sequoia fan w/good fan clutch: $50
Throttle body from '04: $75

All prices are negotiable.

Last edited:
Selling my 03 Tacoma Xtra cab 101k miles 14k - SOLD!

Also considering selling my 93 LC 87k miles salvaged title... Haven't listed it yet, need to clean it up and go through some stuff, it's been sitting for a while.

Last edited:
4 Laufenn 265/75/R16. These were on the rig whenI bought her. I just slapped on some new KO2's. The PO said less than 5k on them. I believe it with as much tread is on them. $350 Mud price. I'll be slapping them up on Craigslist soon for $400. They are in Tempe at my buddies shop.

Tire.jpg
tread.jpg

I think that I'm looking for some 18" Tundra wheels, with or without tires. Thinking about making the switch up to 18s, as I need new tires on my LC. If this is folly, please save me from myself. if not, please let me know what you've got.

I think that I'm looking for some 18" Tundra wheels, with or without tires. Thinking about making the switch up to 18s, as I need new tires on my LC. If this is folly, please save me from myself. if not, please let me know what you've got.

You list a 80 series if that's the cruiser your talking about it has six lugs. Don't think Tundra went to 18" and larger until 07 with the model change and five lug. Looking on CL I see never 4Runners in larger sizes but not cheap but their are still six lug.

You might consider 17 tundra wheels.

My bad, I just realized that my avatar is my old truck.

Current truck is an '01 UZJ100.

Sorry for the confusion.

I have 2 gallon tintable Monstaliner kit roll on kit with white tint and a shutz spray gun. I was going to Monstaline my cruiser but changed my mind. Paided $320, asking $250 obo for it. I purchased it on 02/22/2016.

Looking for a passenger side spindle if anyone has one. Please let me know what you've got.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an early 100 factory roof rack set-up. I have one off of an 04 I can trade you, or pay cash.

Jim

I'm looking for an early 100 factory roof rack set-up. I have one off of an 04 I can trade you, or pay cash.

Jim
I'm not sure what the difference is, but I was planning on pulling the one from my '01. It needs some paint, but it's in good shape otherwise. The rack, that is.

Last edited:
otherwise I put in on the CSC group buy - ill have to check and see if that's going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom