Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale:

REI Camp Pack-N-Prep Tote. Used once, in our backyard, just to test it. It works great, we simply do not need it. We paid over $100, and they are currently on sale at REI for $99.97. You can have ours for $50.

Coleman Triton InstaStart 2 Burner camp stove. Used once, in our backyard, just to test it. It works great, we simply do not,need it. Paid close to $100, but you can have it for $45, I will even throw in 2 bottles of propane. It is still in the original cardboard box.

If interested, send me a PM.

WTB - CHMSL (3rd brake light) LED array. This would be for a '97, but not sure if they varied over the years.

@brices123 - PM sent, I'll take that Camp Prep/Tote. thx!

Both the table and the stove are pending sales.

Thank you.

I have pics of the GX wheels now. I just saw that I posted them at 180. Wanted them at $280.

Here are a few pictures of 4. The spare still has tire mounted.
20160424_161718.jpg
20160424_161728.jpg
20160424_161732.jpg
20160424_161738.jpg

Looking for a steering vacuum switch, if anyone has one lying around. Truck is an '01 Cruiser.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wanted 80 or 100 series stock coils. Must be non AHC 100 series coils.

Fj40 hood pad kit $19.00. Brand new in unopened bag

View attachment 1246740

Haven't forgot about these. Was hoping the replacement dash would be here for the 4Runner. Got a recall for the master window switch. How long does it take to check the master power window switch and apply grease? Something I could have done this week? After fourteen years I finally took it off road, hate to see it burn up now from a overheated window switch.:rolleyes:

Anybody have a rear driveshaft for an 80series with ABS lying around? Preferably in southern AZ.

Looking for a good used passenger's tail light lens for a 60/62. Figure I'd check the used market before buying new. Won't be around the cruiser for a few weeks so don't need it tomorrow.

Anybody have a rear driveshaft for an 80series with ABS lying around? Preferably in southern AZ.
Still have a new Tatton rear DC shaft that needs a home $300 carryout special!

Might be more than you need but there's a real nice,new dc rear shaft with Dissent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom