Arizona Cardinals Talk (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, no doubt. Arians continues to rock the play calling! Defense is stellar, but man, you can't have 2 turnovers and get no points from them! And so many 3-and-outs in the 3rd! Secondary held their own w/o Peterson, too. They sure know how to hang in there.

Yeah, no doubt. Arians continues to rock the play calling! Defense is stellar, but man, you can't have 2 turnovers and get no points from them! And so many 3-and-outs in the 3rd! Secondary held their own w/o Peterson, too. They sure know how to hang in there.

This was the first time I thought the offensive play calling was suspect. I seemed like they were determined to run the offense thru Ellington and it really handcuffed the offense. There are too many play makers on this team to key on one guy. Ellington is special because he surprises people. When they know he's coming, not so much.

Passing on a long FG and punting into the end zone on the first drive was also curious and really loomed big at the end of the game.

Passing on a long FG and punting into the end zone on the first drive was also curious and really loomed big at the end of the game.
I scratched my head on this one - unless - does Arians think Catman isnt accurate over 50 yards?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, a shout out to OffRoadRage and his crew who invited us to visit his tailgating pre-party. Another fun and food fest :clap:(man, you guys can cook!)

All I know, is when we visit - the Cards are 2-0 :hmm::D:cheers:

Murf you guys are welcome anytime. We have a more the merrier talegate philosophy! And we always have something good cooking up.
"All I know, is when we visit - the Cards are 2-0 :hmm::D:cheers: " It's only wierd if it doesn't work. At least four more opportunities in 2014. :D

I scratched my head on this one - unless - does Arians think Catman isnt accurate over 50 yards?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're indoors and at home, you got to give him a shot.

Just read Taylor has a calf strain and could miss some significant time. I saw Grice dressed out but I don't remember if he got some special teams time or not yesterday. Looks like he may get his shot yet. Also talking about bringing up yet another back from the practice squad. Next man up!

Great interview today with Todd Bowells on the B&M show today, wish I could find it online (I missed parts of it).

Highlights were joking about Buchanan's ability to take out two players on one tackle (just needs to learn which player not to send to the locker room), and him poking fun at Calais being tackled by Payton's finger in the Denver game.:hillbilly:

Cool stat: Cards 6-1, Devils 6-1, Wildcats 6-1...

The cowgirls just lost. I hate it when that happens.

The cowgirls just lost. I hate it when that happens.
:clap:
Oh yeah...3rd string qb for the 'skins beat the 'girls.

Short week and demorilizing loss at home. Just what we need for those cowgirls when we meet this Sunday!

Tough year for injuries all over.
Our next opponent, Dallas, reporting that their leading tackler, Beason, is out for the season with a rookie to take his place.

Romos surgically repaired back got a contusion tonight in the mnf game.

What's in your wallet practice squad?

Normally, it's tough to get a win against a good team after a loss. But with a short week and injuries, who knows?

I know youre all tired of my Grice fanaticism BUT it has been posted that he will get some runs this weekend in a game I feel very good about, against the 6-2 Cowboys.

Here is some Grice highlights to get you fired up for Sunday's game, YEs I realize he is now in the NFL but these videos give you an idea of his awareness and field vision.

Like Ellington, his stock sank because he was slow. Let's hope his game translates to the next level.

Funny how most of the Cowboys fans I know, vehemently despise Jerry Jones...

I am hoping Romo does start, and the Cards defense shuts them down for 4 quarters..

another win! :bounce2::bounce2: 7-1 for the best record in the NFC. Grice for his first NFL touchdown today. Glad to see they rested Ellington once the game was appearing to be in Cardinals control.

A lot of good in todays game but the Cards must eliminate the dropped passes.

How many times did they show the pouting, tantrum throwing, and entitled cowboys players? They were melting down on the sidelines. LOved that Peterson shut down Dez Bryant until junk time at the end.

Dan Williams was a stud today. Grice gets his first TD. Murray's streak broken. Agree, to many drops. I thought a split in the last two would be a win, a sweep is huge. Dallas got their asses handed to them today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom