Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad the NFL is showing some respect to the Red Birds with 4 national audience games. Not sure I love so many home games when it's still uber hot out, but you can't have everything.

Now Brady may be out for the home opener because Deflategate will never die. That stinks because as the immortal Rick Flair said " To be the man, you got to beat the man!". Don't need to hear the valley Pats fans whining over this too.

Their only other QB is Garopollo so I wonder if they resign Hoyer or someone else? Ill take it though, Brady is tough to beat.

Looking forward to Thursdays draft.

Love the pick of nkmeditchie. Chadler jones and him coming off the edge with Calais Campbell and/or Guntner up the middle holy :censor:

Maybe have some pressure on the opposing QB for the first time in years. Wow, wouldn't have to depend on the defensive backfield so much if there is a riot on the D line!

Love the pick of nkmeditchie. Chadler jones and him coming off the edge with Calais Campbell and/or Guntner up the middle holy :censor:

Maybe have some pressure on the opposing QB for the first time in years. Wow, wouldn't have to depend on the defensive backfield so much if there is a riot on the D line!

Love it too. I think they're going to have him clog up the middle and move Campbell back to his natural position where he can be more productive. If he's really the next Doc, the whole front seven just improved, considerably.

Love the pick of nkmeditchie.

Spell check ain't going to help this one, is it...:lol: Guess that will be left to us fans..

I agree, should be a great fit.:cool:

Last edited:
My kid is also excited for my Brown's pics (guess I need to get my arse updated), lol.
Latest text is they picked up Scooby Wright... :cool:

My kid is also excited for my Brown's pics (guess I need to get my arse updated), lol.
Latest text is they picked up Scooby Wright... :cool:

Dang Browns...four picks from the last pick and they draft him. Word was he was going to sign with the Cards as a free agent, dang!

Overall the Browns and Jags seemed to do very well in this draft.

Dang Browns...four picks from the last pick and they draft him. Word was he was going to sign with the Cards as a free agent, dang!

Overall the Browns and Jags seemed to do very well in this draft.

Cardinals almost got Foster as well.

How the hell did Coker go undrafted? He sounds like he has a chance to crack the roster.

Guru says to keep an eye out for UDFA Canook, Elie Bouka....
I can see why;

All Or Nothing...

Great reviews, anyone started it yet?

Bro in law came over last night and while we were planning on watching one episode, we wound up watching four ~ nfl films really put together a great presentation. Good stuff, I think whoever watches this show can't help but adopt the team.

I've only had a chance to watch the first 2 episodes, so far I think they are really good.

Drew Stanton was in again for service on his Toyota - very nice and easy going guy~

ds.jpg

Comming soon to media and a radio near you. Talk about football....:bounce::bounce2:

I can't wait.

look like the Cardinals have put on IR both veteran cornerbacks that were supposed to either challenge for a starting position or give depth with Mike Jenkins and Alan Ball.

I think the Cards will wait till the final 53 man team cuts and pick up someone else to add depth - a little worried that Bethel still looks kind of rusty. A little worrisome that the challenger to Bethel is Brandon Williams the rookie that has one year in the position in college....

Well looks like the Cards path got easier with Bridgewater going down today at practice (Achilles possibly). My Vikes bad vibe continues. Just give AD the ball 400 times like always. Slight hijack...although I do root for Cards as my #2.

Drew Stanton was in again for service on his Toyota - very nice and easy going guy~

Shoot missed him by a month. Wonder if he would have paid for mine if I asked nicely.

look like the Cardinals have put on IR both veteran cornerbacks that were supposed to either challenge for a starting position or give depth with Mike Jenkins and Alan Ball.

I think the Cards will wait till the final 53 man team cuts and pick up someone else to add depth - a little worried that Bethel still looks kind of rusty. A little worrisome that the challenger to Bethel is Brandon Williams the rookie that has one year in the position in college....

The problem with preseason, is everyone looks rusty. I have a hard time staying awake for these games. The San Diego/Vikings game was the first that held my interest.

I just hope that magic switch is flipped on when September 11th comes around.:cheers:

And what happened to Teddy is heartbreaking..:(

Last edited:
So far, it looks like Penny has survived cuts. Another banger:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom