Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lot of talent on that list. I will be waiting to see who makes the practice squad.

4 out of 5 made the squad that I was hoping for;
Golden
Riddick
Momah
Penny
Shipley was in my mix also.
Keim must have worked out a hell of a deal on Barkley, I would love to see what he could do playing against starters.

Last edited:
The knock on Barkley is a weak arm. BA's offense needs bombers not dink and dunk guys. Still he likely would have made the roster if they weren't so loaded with talent. He was a worthwhile rental.

college football:

the ASU game is playing like an arena football game with all the scoring. ASU RB Ballage in the 4th quarter has 8 touchdowns tying the ncaa record. still time left...

U of A might be upset by Grambling state (who?)

Just read about both of those, looked like fun games to watch.

If you are off to Glendale today, make some noise for Braedon and I.

oh yeah, of is ready to roll to uop

0911161234a.jpg

Murf, I was just beginning to ask you if it was ok to breathe again when they were setting up that last field goal....

Performance by Fitz and DJ made it for me.

Murf, I was just beginning to ask you if it was ok to breathe again when they were setting up that last field goal....

Performance by Fitz and DJ made it for me.

...not to mention the performance of Tony Jefferson who nobody wanted to sign in the off season. I think he has something to prove ~

It was shaping up to be a typical last minute win for the Cards but wasn't to be o_O

murf, looking at Phil's Payeatt pics, who painted your thumb red? (think this should continue for the season).:lol:

Marcus Cooper looks to be a score. After the way he played, he deserved this one..

Last edited:
murf, looking at Phil's Payeatt pics, who painted your thumb red? (think this should continue for the season).:lol:

Marcus Cooper looks to be a score. After the way he played, he deserved this one..

Ill have to check out those pics....team met preseason expectations this game. Agreed, think we found our corner opposite Peterson. David Johnson continues to show he is something special : He produces highlight reel footage each game. I remember when we used to have a hoorible running game for years and years and now we have a stacked backfield :clap:

Well looks like the Cards path got easier with Bridgewater going down today at practice (Achilles possibly). My Vikes bad vibe continues. Just give AD the ball 400 times like always. Slight hijack...although I do root for Cards as my #2.
Well, it looks like your #1 is the one shining lately.:cheers:
Minnesota looks impressive. Browns could have had the same record as the Cards in overtime, (something wrong with this comment)?

The CArds seemed better when they were the underdog that no one believed in. Maybe they read too much of their own press and their fame in the "All or nothing" series...?

Humble and hungry always has worked in the past....

Agreed, something has been off since that preseason game in San Diego imo. Hope they pull it together this weekend.

Well, it looks like your #1 is the one shining lately.:cheers:
Minnesota looks impressive. Browns could have had the same record as the Cards in overtime, (something wrong with this comment)?

Ha no kidding. Never would have guessed this start for both teams.

West coast team playing the early game on the east coast.......

they promoted a QB from the practice squad which might be telling of Carson not being able to play this Thursday night due to the concussion he receieved last weekend against the Rams (darn Rams seem to always hurt him!). this will give Stanton a chance to prepare instead of being thrust into the game cold.

Also the team signed RB Kerwyyn Williams back to the team. With Chris Johnson having a pulled groin, he might be out for several games.

I have always had confidence in Drew, he just needs more reps, imo.

For what it's worth, tough road paved so far, but I am all in and think the time to peak is the playoffs.

Hope David Johnson ate his Wheaties this morning.;)

Go Cards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom