April 22, 23 & 24 Badlands? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Even at 60-80 hr weeks, I still have companies on a wait list...

I'm working on a new business plan that eliminates all customers, suppliers and employees in an effort to reduce the headaches.
I still need to iron out some kinks.

I'm working on a new business plan that eliminates all customers, suppliers and employees in an effort to reduce the headaches.
I still need to iron out some kinks.

Oh the joy that would bring. Let me know how that works out...

Scott, what be wrong with your stuff?
Hard to believe your junk is not working.
Whatever the case may be, get it done & come wheelin!

I have a Rubbermaid tote full of 22re starters if you need one. Some virtually brand new. Free.

Bring me one next time we get together, if you remember, Joe. Dylan took my last 2 good ones for his 4runner.

Ohh, cool. Would I be able to swing by some time when you are available? Or maybe when I see you at the supper club.

Ohh, cool. Would I be able to swing by some time when you are available? Or maybe when I see you at the supper club.

I could throw it in my 4runner, and drop it off one day after work as well.

I have a field trip on Friday the 22th. I'll leave when I get home, but won't get down to summers until late.
i also have a student trip to TN the week before, so the pig may not be done. I'll bring the 45 if I gotsta.

it really just needs buttoning, except im waiting on gears and axle seals.

I'm off Friday so I can be out whenever Friday morning or Thursday night. Cabin fever is hitting hard

Lemme know what's up with Thursday night Conner.
Dylan is gonna wheel with us Friday. And camp at least Friday night maybe Saturday.

Snowing like a bitch here right now. Total white out!!!! Fxxxin crazy!

I am going to try to make this one. Havent seen some of you in a really long time. I just did rear gears and have the front left, and an ARB for the front. Two weeks is plenty of time :D

Tony: if i dont make it, i may have to get dylan his tires another time. The way my trucks parked its impossible to change one of the rear tires and having a 37 and a 33 on the back may throw my measurements off a bit. Probibly a shakedown run in the begining of may for this pos if i dont make it in April.

I am going to try to make this one. Havent seen some of you in a really long time. I just did rear gears and have the front left, and an ARB for the front. Two weeks is plenty of time :D

Sweet Mark.

Ruffstuff order showed up yesterday with no gears.

gonna be tight. Buncha students going to the dunes on Saturday, but there's no way the 55 will be done if I go wheel the 45. not sure I'm gonna make it anyway if the gears dont get here by Friday.

Edit - gears arrived today.

Last edited:
My favorite brown truck was here today
1459981679132-333236176.jpg

So now I have two used Baja seats I don't need. Work fine just have some rips and tears. Not recommended for an open top,the split seams hold water in the foam. Should work fine in a truck with a cab. Let me know if anyone here is interested.

Might be interested. Will they fit in my truck?

Should I can bring them to badlands for you to look at