April 22, 23 & 24 Badlands? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Geoff that's what I was going to say. Passenger seats are available. Really hope to see Bill and Vickie there

Maybe ill wheel the middle manager edition 99 Camry.

A free stock XJ falling in my lap would be helpful right about now!

The best wheeler i ever owned!

The best wheeler i ever owned!

3 wheel golf cart for me... You just put that lonely front tire down in a rut and let the back wheels do all the talkin up on the sides of it!

close second would be the 1978 Honda Z50A

I dont have the testicular fortitude to tame that 3 wheeled beast!

I am going to try to make this one. Havent seen some of you in a really long time. I just did rear gears and have the front left, and an ARB for the front. Two weeks is plenty of time :D

Well the work will be done but I got recruited to put in my parents dock :(

Bummer.

Only a few more days!
I'm getting excited!

Uhmmm, did anyone else see this? I was trying to see if the pool was going to be open and ran across this. I'm not a normal fb user but there was a link to their page and had this:

Due to the passing of (owner) Mike Carroll. Summers Carroll campground has closed its doors. Want to thank you all for your business and support thru out the years. This was not a easy decision but feel it's best for the Carroll family.

Thank you again.

I have officially lost interest in the badlands.

Saturday is Polaris demo days at the badlands.

There are two other campgrounds somewhat close by. Both are about 20 miles south, when Summers was 10 miles north. Charlarose Lake and Sycamore Valley.

WTF!!!

What the fxxx.
New plan. ..suggestions?

I'm game for whatever.

Badlands with a new camp ground or the badlands campground. That camp doesn't really bother me, and our shenanigans will be average for that place. Sometimes it can be fun to watch...

Or if people want to change venue all together (and still end up in an unknown campground) we have Redbird, and Bundy in a similar range for people. Or Silver Lake and Rocks and Valleys to add distance...