Another awesome yodaTEQ creation - 80 series ditch light brackets! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice! I have got side light on the roof rack, but these are handy.

Those brackets are awesome! What a great idea!

Any issues with wind noise?

Also, which lights are those?
Can we see some night shots?

Those brackets are awesome! What a great idea!

Any issues with wind noise?

Also, which lights are those?
Can we see some night shots?

I haven't driven on the freeway yet since installing these but you shouldn't have any more wind noise since the mirror sticks out further. The light pods I've had for a while. Bought them from Nick/Expedition Lighting System when he had a group buy. You can get similar pods on eBay or Amazon really cheap these days. Example:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IAUSMZ2/?tag=ihco-20

It seems this would also be a good place to put a lower wattage/flood pattern "puddle lamp", possibly fit both on there.

Thanks for all the interest and responses. These brackets are at the final testing stages. Please post up interest on this thread to be counted. I'm out of town for the next few days and I'm hoping to post up a group buy on the storefront section on Monday.

Last edited:
Please add me to the interested list!
Thanks!

I'm in for a set!!

...via IH8MUD app

Love this idea. And since I'm swayed by peer pressure and it's clear all the cool kids are doing it, I'd love to get in on this.
-Derek

Very interested!

I am interested but the price has to be right. A lot of the homebrew solutions on mud tend to be very expensive.

I'm excited and eager to launch a GB on the storefront section of this site but want to make sure the design will install properly on all 80s (91-97)

Mario from Topline Performance in Huntington Beach installed the mounts on his 1991 and he ran into some slight fitment issues that I will be working on next week.

Here are his install pics

Mario's yodaTEQ Ditch Light Brackets.jpg

*Keep posting up interest so I can get an idea of the demand.

Last edited:
Have another set of LED's ready and waiting

I am down for a set, nice work! I've always wanted lights in that area, couldn't think of a way to mount them though.

*Keep posting up interest so I can get an idea of the demand.[/QUOTE]

I will take 2 sets please. How quickly will they be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom