Alex Carvallo at AOE stole $900 from me ! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this has been discussed before but I wanted everybody to get some current information. On July 8th of this year I spoke with Alex Carvallo of AOE about getting one of his front bumpers for my 80 series Land Cruiser. After agreeing on options (no extras) and price ($900 plus shipping), I paid him with my Visa. I was told at that time, and agreed because of it, that the bumper would ship out in 2.5 weeks. At that point I posted my old ARB up for sale in the classifieds and received an offer from a local buyer. I told the local that I would like to keep the bumper for up to two more weeks in order to have my new AOE ready. I didn't really feel like driving around with no bumper for two weeks.

Week 3: no word from Alex. Searching through the threads I found some others had delayed orders and figured I could wait another week. I also knew that there were at least 3-4 other club members ordering from him so maybe he was just swamped with orders.

After week 3 I began texting Alex trying to get an update on the order status. In what would become the norm, I received no communication back from him. I then got a hold of @socallove via PM and asked if he could get an update for me. He had previously helped us arrange the group buy on these orders, and is actually able to communicate with Alex. At that time I was told the bumpers were shipping the next week.

Week 6: I texted Alex and told him to cancel my order and refund the $900 he owes me. This actually got a response as he tried to call when I was out, then texted and said he would call me the next morning. Of course the next morning there was no call, and I was unable to reach him when I attempted to call.

Week 8: I once again tried getting a hold of Alex through text and call, no answer on the cell and apparently texts aren't going through to his number now.

Week 9: I contacted Visa about there fraud protection. They sent out the forms and I am now in the process of getting everything filed. We will see how this turns out.

Summary : DON'T BUY FROM AOE !. Their bumper may look really great in the pictures, but that's all you will ever see of it. Alex Carvallo may have gotten a few bumpers to a few people over the years but that doesn't make him any less of a fraud. He has blatantly stolen $900 from me and I hope the credit card company takes him to the cleaners.

I am currently in the same predicament with Alex. I ordered and paid in full for my bumper and shipping by credit card to the tune of $1150 to Alex on June 26th 2015. I was also told it would be shipped out in 2 1/2 weeks.

On 7/14/15 I texted him asking where we where on the bumpers. He told me 1 1/2 more weeks.

On 3/8/15 I texted again. I did not receive an answer. I however was able to get in touch by phone.

Was told it would be another 1 1/2 weeks that they were being powder coated.

I contacted him on 8/27/15 and was told they would be shipped the following week.

On 9/4 I tried contacting him again to no avail. That is when I PM'ed Half K Cruiser the author of this thread. He then shared his story with me.

I have not yet contacted my CC company or asked for my money back from Alex. I did Alex at AOE this afternoon and he texted me back asking if he could call me later.

I am very close to the point of Half K Cruiser on this and I don't want to be. I picked the AOE bumper because of the Evolution of a Land Cruiser thread by J. Cardone. I love this bumper and hope that Alex makes this right. I will keep you posted on my part of this story.

I can honestly say that the juice has not been worth the squeeze. I was very hesitant on posting something that may cast a shadow on a business like AOE. But after being in contact with half k cruiser, and being done the same way as he was I felt I could not let him stand alone.

Update - Yesterday, after being told by Alex at AOE via text that he would "call me back shortly" this is after he sent me to voicemail. And Then not responding to my texts and or phone calls hours later in the day. I have decided to proceed with the same actions as Half K Cruiser has. I have requested my order be cancelled and refund be made. I have contacted my CC company and filed the situation with them. I don't necessarily believe Alex to be a bad person or intentionally misleading individuals. But there is a way that business should be done and this is not it. I am sure there are other vendors that would gladly take my money in return for a product. I would warn anyone from paying in full for anything from ALEX at AOE unless he can provide a tracking number for delivery immediately upon receipt of payment.

@Lexonroids at least he texted you back yesterday, I ordered mine back on the 14th of May, paid as he told me there was a batch being completed in 2 weeks and with the couple of modifications I'd asked for, would ship in 3 weeks (so early June). I've been in constant one sided contact with him, emails, calls (straight to voicemail), text messages...but it wasn't until @socallove stepped in that Alex started responding, but as @half k cruiser said, he'd only respond to my enquiry after prodding from socal. So after another couple of months of the continuous delays and excuses, as well as complete lack of response unless someone else was involved, he promised shipping last Friday. When the details inevitably failed to appear, and he refused to respond to calls or messages on Monday & Tuesday your time, I called my bank and lodged a claim. Should have it all back in 2-3 weeks, including the international transaction fee. I've been in contact with a fabricator here, will be taking the car to see them to get an almost exact copy made in about 3 weeks. They've told me about a 2 week turnaround, and in hindsight, I should have done that from the start, it was only because Alex had promised shipping in 3 weeks that I went with him. But there is no excuse for the poor communication and deliberate avoidance that has been happening, I would not recommend AOE to anyone.

Texted him again today asking where my refund was. I'm going to try and use this thread to keep a running tally of everything I do or any contact I have with him. @Lexonroids @Rob1983 we may be able to file criminal charges against him through Orange County or the City of Laguna Hills. I have not had to do this before but know others that have. If you guys would be interested I can look into it more. Also feel free to use this thread or myself for a reference in dealing with your bank/credit card companies.

Alex and AOE make a great product but they lack in customer service. I spoke with Alex three weeks before I was taking the 80 on a family vacation. Alex assured me I would have a bumper before I left. I decided to trust him and order the AOE bumper instead of going with an ARB. As soon as I made the payment it was near impossible to get a hold of Alex. I was starting to get worried as it was getting close to our vacation and I did not have a front bumper (bought the 80 a month before and it had a damage front bumper so I took it off as I was doing general maintenance). Phone calls were not answered and text were not responded too. The only way I would get a response is when I threaten to cancelled. A week before I was supposed to leave, a week after I was told I would have a bumper I decided to call my bank. My bank was going to go through the whole fraud process but I told them I wanted to contact the seller one more time. I sent Alex a text telling him I was going to dispute everything through my bank if I did not hear from him within 24 hours. Of course he responded right away. That pissed me off. Alex ignored me for a week but as soon as I told him I contacted my bank he responds. He assured me he was going to have the bumper that Thursday and it would ship. I contacted him that Thursday and never received a response. I then contacted Alex that Friday and he said it shipped and he would give me tracking info but I would have it by the following Friday... Two days before I left! The weekend goes by and I never heard from Alex. I called him Monday and told him I needed a tracking number today. He finally provided me with a receipt from the shipping company, but no tracking number. I called the shipping company and they said I would receive the bumper on the following Monday and not Friday. I was furious. I was leaving Monday and assured once again by Alex that I would have the bumper on Friday. I contacted Alex again and he said he would call the shipping company. I ended up getting the bumper on that Friday. In the end it all worked out but, I could not believe how poor the customer service was. We're spending a lot of money on a product and should not get $ick around about when we're going to get something we've ordered or have to chase the seller around. Days should not become weeks and weeks should not become months. I am looking to get rocker guards and a rear bumper and refuse to get one through AOE. Yes, the products built well, but I do not need to lay out $1000 and have to chase the seller around and never know when or if I will get what I ordered.

@sbrodacz, @halfkcruiser, @ Rob1983, @Lexonroids

this is a situation that all the small crruiser companies are facing. The market won't bear the actual cost of producing a nice bumper at the volumes that will sell in the USA. This is why ARB moved production to Malaysia and Kaymar pulled out of the US.. Comparatively, the cost of labor in the Us for manufacturing is 35 ~ 45% of your overhead while in China it is around 3%.
Initial start up cost on a nice bumper that you intend to reproduce in numbers, is about 20,000, when you factor in the
the two or three preproduction versions that you trash or give away. The time on CAD drawings to ensure they all
fit the same from the first to last, Building jigs to speed up assembly and improve the fitment accuracy. Material investment to bring down cost of materials.....buying material for 20 saves a substantial amount over buying for one or two. A "catalog" part cost far more to set up but if the sales are there then the pre-production costs are eventually absorbed in the numbers. The problem is coming up with the initial time and investment when the monthly bills are breathing down your neck.
Anyone can build a 5000.00 tire carrier. The challenge is building that same carrier for 2000.00
That is where the investment comes in. We've been sitting on an 80 design for a couple years but can't divert the resources the put it in production especially considering today's economy.
I know the first one had six different shell designs and 30 hours of CAD work and about 40 hours of fab labor before I was OK with the result. Realistically we've got over10,000 in shop time and materials in it and I have a couple more drawing changes to do and jigs to build which would take other 40 hours. So the bumper stays shelved until I know i can deliver. as each year goes by the margins keep dropping so the likelihood of seeing that day is getting slimmer as each year goes buy I've been manufacturing Land Cruiser accessories, mostly through Man-a-Fre since 1990. Costs of production since 1995 have more than doubled but prices have only increased 25~30% if you're lucky.
Couple that with an overall slowdown in purchasing ( all the fun money got legislated away to Obamacare)
and the small shops found themselves double teamed by bad fate.
I'm sure he's trying his best but my first guess would be the money issues of holding a shop together

this is a situation that all the small crruiser companies are facing. The market won't bear the actual cost of producing a nice bumper at the volumes that will sell in the USA. This is why ARB moved production to Malaysia and Kaymar pulled out of the US.. Comparatively, the cost of labor in the Us for manufacturing is 35 ~ 45% of your overhead while in China it is around 3%.
Initial start up cost on a nice bumper that you intend to reproduce in numbers, is about 20,000, when you factor in the
the two or three preproduction versions that you trash or give away. The time on CAD drawings to ensure they all
fit the same from the first to last, Building jigs to speed up assembly and improve the fitment accuracy. Material investment to bring down cost of materials.....buying material for 20 saves a substantial amount over buying for one or two. A "catalog" part cost far more to set up but if the sales are there then the pre-production costs are eventually absorbed in the numbers. The problem is coming up with the initial time and investment when the monthly bills are breathing down your neck.
Anyone can build a 5000.00 tire carrier. The challenge is building that same carrier for 2000.00
That is where the investment comes in. We've been sitting on an 80 design for a couple years but can't divert the resources the put it in production especially considering today's economy.
I know the first one had six different shell designs and 30 hours of CAD work and about 40 hours of fab labor before I was OK with the result. Realistically we've got over10,000 in shop time and materials in it and I have a couple more drawing changes to do and jigs to build which would take other 40 hours. So the bumper stays shelved until I know i can deliver. as each year goes by the margins keep dropping so the likelihood of seeing that day is getting slimmer as each year goes buy I've been manufacturing Land Cruiser accessories, mostly through Man-a-Fre since 1990. Costs of production since 1995 have more than doubled but prices have only increased 25~30% if you're lucky.
Couple that with an overall slowdown in purchasing ( all the fun money got legislated away to Obamacare)
and the small shops found themselves double teamed by bad fate.
I'm sure he's trying his best but my first guess would be the money issues of holding a shop together

That's understandable but you don't take people's money and tell them things that aren't true and then just avoid them when you try and get an update. It's shady and really bad business practices.

That's understandable but you don't take people's money and tell them things that aren't true and then just avoid them when you try and get an update. It's shady and really bad business practices.

I agree. I see it happening more and more however. I think pride gets in the way sometimes. No one really wants to admit when things are bad.
A friend of mine has a 4runner. He bought a Shrockworks winch bumper three years ago. It took eight months to deliver although they estimated three.. He just ordered a rear from another company and they projected 7 months. He searched all over but that was the norm rather than odd for the better semi custom bumpers. They've all gone to posting those dates to cover themselves. Even CBI which has a nice website and successful
appearance quoted seven months.
I'm too OCD so rather than have a product I can't deliver within ten days I'd rather not offer it. I literally lose sleep if an order i promised
doesn't get out when I say it will.
Part of the problem is it's REALLY hard to find a good fabricator/welder. It takes about a year or two of welding smaller parts and familiarizing with the trucks we build for before I'll let a new welder loose on my more complex product like carriers and bumpers. I've had guys with ten years welding for the mining industry that just never could get it. They usually get offended by my lack of confidence in them and leave

I'm sure he's not. While your explanation of a business model was probably spot on, it does nothing to alleviate the fact that Alex Carvallo is holding onto at least $3000 worth of our hard earned money. Thats really the only money issue I'm concerned with. Trying your best is not when you tell someone 2.5 weeks, then you get into the 10th week, only giving updates when people threaten to cancel an order, or you are asked through an acquaintance. He has done nothing but lie, multiple times saying the bumpers were going out next week, or he was having a problem with the powder coating. I didn't even order mine with powder coating so that excuse is BS!

Personally Im always cautious sending anyone money with a 4-6 week or more lead time to deliver. Inventory should be part of a business plan when offering products IMO.

Both these things are true but in the case of Cruiser bumpers it comes down not only the cost consideration but space. Holding say, five each of your 4 most popular front and rear bumpers would take the space equivalent of 20 caskets. To avoid double handling you may even want to
plan ahead and palletize them. Now you have three pallet racks that a small shop may or may not have room for and somewhere between 20 and 30 thousand in inventory tied up in what will probably be a one to two month supply.
The only way to sell quickly is to liquidate them at prices that aren't profitable. Even the legitimate smallest shop with the owner and a single
good employee has a minimum overhead of at least 8000.00 a month. I know my shop overhead is about 14,000 with myself and two employees.
That's only because I left Phoenix to move here to Miami where the rent was about 25% for the same floor space.
If I was strictly retailing, inventory would be my only cash flow concern. Pre 2007 our average monthly sales across the previous ten years was
about 25,000. In 2008 it dropped to about 6000.
There's no longer room for a Land Cruiser only manufacturer. He's got to, at least, retail and probably build trucks if there are to be any employees.
Take the smallest imaginable shop ,excluding your home garage, with an $9000 per month overhead. That would be the owner at 20 per hour, and a helper at 15 ( 41,000 and 31,000 annual ) plus 3400 for rent and utilities insurance, taxes, etc, etc, etc . (At those wages neither can afford a cruiser )
The first 5600 per hour or 450 per day covers bare cost. If a fab guy is really good , from raw materials to boxed on a pallet, a single, pre designed and jigged up ) 60 or 80 rear carrier is 12 ~ 16 hours. Material costs aver 2.00 per pound once you include latches, hinges, powder,etc, about 500.00. We'll call real world cost about 1200~1400 and retail 1700.00 and up.
Building five at a time might reduce time invested by an hour to an hour and a half. If you sell one per week, which is optimistic, and walk away with 4~5 hundred it gets eaten up by the other overhead charges like tools, saw blades ,grinding wheels,

Retail is far more profitable than manufacturing in the US anymore which is why all the big names like Specter, Man-a-fre,
don't do any actual manufacturing. The numbers it would take to make a cruiser bumper self sustaining aren't there. People like me are out there doing it simply because we drive cruisers and we like building stuff for them. In the last 15 tears , the cruiser parts end of my shop has always been either in the red or barely even ( two years ). You will not find, anywhere in the US, a shop that only builds Land Cruiser parts that stays profitably in business for more than a year that isn't working from his spare bedroom or home garage

Both these things are true but in the case of Cruiser bumpers it comes down not only the cost consideration but space. Holding say, five each of your 4 most popular front and rear bumpers would take the space equivalent of 20 caskets. To avoid double handling you may even want to
plan ahead and palletize them. Now you have three pallet racks that a small shop may or may not have room for and somewhere between 20 and 30 thousand in inventory tied up in what will probably be a one to two month supply.
The only way to sell quickly is to liquidate them at prices that aren't profitable. Even the legitimate smallest shop with the owner and a single
good employee has a minimum overhead of at least 8000.00 a month. I know my shop overhead is about 14,000 with myself and two employees.
That's only because I left Phoenix to move here to Miami where the rent was about 25% for the same floor space.
If I was strictly retailing inventory would be my only cash flow concern. Pre 2007 our average monthly sales across the previous ten years was
about 25,000. In 2008 it dropped to about 6000.
There's no longer room for a Land Cruiser only manufacturer. He's got, to at least, retail and probably build trucks if there are to be any employees.
Take the smallest imaginable shop ,excluding your home garage, with an $9000 per month overhead. That would be the owner at 20 per hour, and a helper at 15 ( 41,000 and 31,000 annual ) plus 3400 for rent and utilities insurance, taxes, etc, etc, etc . (At those wages neither can afford a cruiser )
The first 5600 per hour or 450 per day covers bare cost. If a fab guy is really good , from raw materials to boxed on a pallet, a single, pre designed and jigged up ) 60 or 80 rear carrier is 12 ~ 16 hours. Material costs aver 2.00 per pound once you include latches, hinges, powder,etc, about 500.00. We'll call real world cost about 1200~1400 and retail 1700.00 and up.
Building five at a time might reduce time invested by an hour to an hour and a half. If you sell one per week, which is optimistic, and walk away with 4~5 hundred it gets eaten up by the other overhead charges like tools, saw blades ,grinding wheels,

Retail is far more profitable than manufacturing in the US anymore which is why all the big names like Specter, Man-a-fre,
don't do any actual manufacturing. The numbers it would take to make a cruiser bumper self sustaining aren't there. People like me are out there doing it simply because we drive cruisers and we like building stuff for them. In the last 15 tears , the cruiser parts end of my shop has always been either in the red or barely even ( two years ). You will not find, anywhere in the US, a shop that only builds Land Cruiser parts that stays profitably in business for more than a year that isn't working from his spare bedroom or home garage

It really doesn't matter. You're just trying to prove your point. Issues occur. That's fine. When they do you explain to your customer what is going on. You do not lie and hide. I own a company. I know what it's like. Things happen. Sometimes it's out of your control. Alex is a bad business person plan and simple. The thread was created to let other members know the risk of purchasing from him. There's no need to explain what may or may not be happening. When you tell someone your item is going to ship a certain day I expect it to ship. If it doesn't don't ignore them until they start threating to cancel. I am very happy with my front AOE bumper but I will never again purchase anything through Alex or AOE again. There are several other reputable companies that would be happy to take my money and provide a quality product with good customer service.

I'm more trying to issue a politically correct side without casting blame....more of a warning of what I see as a growing issue with Cruiser parts as
demand diminishes. I was producing over 120 different parts for Man-a-Fre in 2006 . Now they sell less than ten and I've chosen to delete the vast
majority as any part that sells less than 10 a year is a true loss item without charging a huge amount. No aftermarket items built for Cruisers in the US with the exception of maybe shocks are truly "mass production" . As numbers decrease the prices will go up until they are effectly priced at a one off basis. At that point a typical rear swing away will be in the neighborhood of 2500~3500 and a front winch bumper around 1500~1800 ,
depending on quality.
After all ARB fronts retail close to a grand or more and they are truly mass produced in a country where labor is a fraction of here and materials are a third

As a side, I do understand the annoyance of being ripped off. I was scammed , along with a few dozen others, of $33,000 in 2006 for a CNC press brake from a company called Pinnacle Mfg. They had a great site but it turned out to be a fraud. It was based in NC wghere according to conversations with their attorney general, NC would not pursue fraud cases between businesses. The FBI would not touch a case under $5,000,000.
A class action was brought on behalf of 18 of us who joined in on a total of 1~2 million in actual damages. When the smoke cleared the courts found a little less $175.00 in all their combined accounts. They walked away. At least three businesses I know of shuttered their doors and I cancelled all future new developments because by that time 2007 kicked in. ( that included all the 80 stuff on the table )

Ripoff Report | Pinnacle Mfg / Tim Matherly Complaint Review Reidsville, North Carolina: 556681

Ripoff Report | Pinnacle Manufacturing Inc. & Tim Matherly Complaint Review Reidsville, North Carolina: 357442

Ripoff Report | Pinnacle Manufacturing - Timothy Matherly Complaint Review Reidsville, North Carolina: 369059

it goes on and on

Sorry to hear but I feel as businesses we accept the risk and rewards of business. That doesnt make it right just part of being an entrepreneur.

As a customer you need to ask your self and inquire why a business needs an extended period of time and all your money up front to provide you with a product. I find it amazing how easy some people send money without asking these questions but then cry when it does not work out. I feel this is a shared responsibility at some level. I have seen this many times on this forum over the years. Group buys on new products scare me and I dont ever take the risk.

A part of me feel for people like Alex. The stress they bring upon themselves has to be gut wrenching with many sleepless nights. The other side says they brought it on being greedy or just bad business planning. A man said "There is nothing wrong with getting rich slowly" today he is one of the riches. One of the problems with todays young businesses is the quest to get rich quickly this rarely happens for those people.

Small business is easy until you do it your self.

Sorry to hear but I feel as businesses we accept the risk and rewards of business. That doesnt make it right just part of being an entrepreneur.

As a customer you need to ask your self and inquire why a business needs an extended period of time and all your money up front to provide you with a product. I find it amazing how easy some people send money without asking these questions but then cry when it does not work out. I feel this is a shared responsibility at some level. I have seen this many times on this forum over the years. Group buys on new products scare me and I dont ever take the risk.

A part of me feel for people like Alex. The stress they bring upon themselves has to be gut wrenching with many sleepless nights. The other side says they brought it on being greedy or just bad business planning. A man said "There is nothing wrong with getting rich slowly" today he is one of the riches. One of the problems with todays young businesses is the quest to get rich quickly this rarely happens for those people.

Small business is easy until you do it your self.

People asked these questions before sending money. Alex tells you, you will have the item in a certain amount of time but then ignores you when the time comes.

People asked these questions before sending money. Alex tells you, you will have the item in a certain amount of time but then ignores you when the time comes.

Then what did he tell you when asking for all your money up front?

EDIT NOTE: Always use AMEX when you are not sure of the seller.

Last edited:
He told me there was a batch in production, and with modifications to suit, my bar would be ready to ship in 3 weeks. Then he avoided me for months and came up with lots of excuses. I only ordered one because he had a batch in production. I'm now getting a fabricator here to make one, lead time just over two weeks including CAD and cutting. Going to see him this weekend to get the ball rolling, slightly more expensive, but I can monitor the whole progress, and get the modifications I want incorporated from the very start.

Okay guys,

Sorry for the hiatus.

For those that have read this and are concerned. I have been in contact with Alex again at AOE. I spoke to him extensively on 9/11 about his lack of contact and inability to meet the deadlines for my bumper.

Alex was very forthcoming with me and very apologetic. This is what he explained. His build team had the bumpers built and ready for powder coating. Unfortunately when he was doing his quality control he indicated a problem. The laser cutter had used the incorrect (old solid works plans) to cut the bumpers pieces. This problem would have caused major fitment issues with the bumpers when received by the customers. As opposed to trying to skirt by and cut and correct them in the shop. He chose to have all the metal pieces that are wrong, cut from the bumpers, re-laser cut, and fabricated using the correct plans.

You can imagine having a stack of finished products in your shop, waiting for powder coat, and realizing that they all have to have a significant amount of extra work done to them just to make them right.

He understands that he should have made all the necessary calls at that time to his customers. He thought that he was going to still meet the dead line though.

He got the company that does his laser cutting to work him in and get the pieces done as fast as they could.

Although this set him back quite a while, he thought it better than sending out a substandard product. He admits he should have been in better touch with his customers. Due to the busy schedule and trying to correct the issue he failed in the communication area. He apologized profusely for this and was quite adamant about making it right to us. I spent a good amount of time on the phone with Alex and I am inclined to believe he is being honest about all of this. I do not believe him to be deceiving me or intentionally misleading me.

Alex has been super busy trying to get these done, and keep his shop on schedule. As @lcwizard stated earlier. This is not a huge shop and the market for Land Cruisers is not as strong as it used to be. Alex does not only cater to the LC crowd he also builds products for Jeep crowd and other off road vehicles as well. He has to juggle quite a bit of work to just keep the lights on.

Alex tried to call me this past Friday and Saturday as well. I was unable to speak to him until yesterday. Alex apologized profusely again for not being in contact with his customers like he should have been. He assured me that some of the bumpers have shipped already and mine should be shipping this week.

After speaking to Alex on 9/11. (Which just so happens to be the day after I started the fraud proceedings with my CC company.) And we had the above conversation. I decided then to stick it out with him and canceled the fraud proceedings with my CC company.

I am going to stick it out with Alex and AOE. He was willing to make it up to me by deeply discounting a set of rock sliders for me. I think ultimately there is not another bumper that I like as much as the AOE bumper, especially for the application that I am looking for.

The fact that he was willing to give me rock sliders at such a great price and ship them with my bumper is the only reason I don't have my bumper already.

AOE is a small shop. I think it is worth our wild to do all that we can to support these shops. Don't get me wrong. I am still nervous as I still do not have a bumper or sliders at the time of this writing. I am however trying to be as understanding as I can with this.

No one here is wrong in what they feel or think. Should Alex have been in better contact with us? NO QUESTION, he should have.

Should you, if you feel it necessary, demand a refund? ABSOLUTELY!

Should he give you the refund if you ask for it? For sure...

But please, try to be understanding. Try and understand the plight of a small shop. And the costly mistake he is already dealing with.

I was as upset as anyone about this. But, I sat back, had a beer, and listened to him. That's all I am asking any of you to do.

I will keep everyone updated on this. I will post immediately when I have my bumper and sliders.

Regards, :beer::worms:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom