93 94 ecu location picture (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here ya go...
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1408232472.905072.jpg

Yes it is.
Is it a pain to get to? I'm having issues with my not starting and the main culprit is the CLE not coming on (engine turns, just doesn't start up). I've already check the EFI relay, fuseable link, and other fuses with no luck. Going to check out the ECU next. But all I know is that it's behind the glove box.

Is it a pain to get to? I'm having issues with my not starting and the main culprit is the CLE not coming on (engine turns, just doesn't start up). I've already check the EFI relay, fuseable link, and other fuses with no luck. Going to check out the ECU next. But all I know is that it's behind the glove box.
It depends on your perspective. The screws are not that difficult but there is 10 pounds of wire harness smashed in that 5 pound area so it’s the most challenging part. The Toyota connectors can be stubborn as most of us here know. If you don’t do mechanic work regularly then yes it might be a pain to remove. I work on airplanes for a living so tasks like this are normal for me. You can do it with some patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom