(5) 39.5x13.5x15 tires for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fastasset.com
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am swapping my truck to smaller tires. I have 5 tires total. 39.5x13.5R15LT Iroks. These are radials. 4 tires in excellent shape - 90% remaining with some small chunks taken out of outmost lugs. 1 tire brand new. My truck is currently at 4WheelerSupply so all tires can be seen there and picked up there for the next week or so. After the work is done I will bring them back home and store them here in North Scottsdale. Asking $800 or best offer for all 5 tires.

grant (at) fastasset.com or text 6oh3-817-93oh2.

Last edited:
Are the wheels included?

Oh. I was trying to figure out this post- sounds like you are offering them.

I am also open to a trade for 37" tires. My wheels are steel with Staun internal beadlocks. No rock rash. I dont think they have ever been off road.

Rockdog

I have five 37" Goodyear MTR's on black 15" steelies. I'm looking for bigger meats on my trail rig. I can get you pix of all tires if interested. However, I live in western Nebraska in Scottsbluff. So we would have to meet somewhere in between if interested. Lemme know.

TFJM

I have a friend who is a big fan of Oklahoma football. He used to claim that the "N" on the Nebraska football helmets stood for "knowledge" ;)

:rimshot

unpossible ;p

Sorry for late reply and for not closing the thread. The 40" tires are sold. Now running 37s. So far the internal beadlocks have been fine. They balanced easily for getting to the trail and the tires stay on them on the trails running at 8psi. If I was starting from scratch I would buy standard bead locks but I am not going to swap until these fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom