4Skinner Re-power (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

someone still want's to be able to pass out in the back of the truck eh? :lol:

I need come see this thing in person one of these years, I guess I have some time before it's done tho...:flipoff2:

Yes, and yes! LOL

I learned my lesson years ago, if you're gonna break your truck on the trail, you might as well be comfortable if its an over-nighter. The 70 and 42 are a little small!:hillbilly:

Yes, and yes! LOL

I learned my lesson years ago, if you're gonna break your truck on the trail, you might as well be comfortable if its an over-nighter. The 70 and 42 are a little small!:hillbilly:

Or you cold just not break it...:cheers:

More chop... Slowandsteady agreed to do the bodywork, so here's the start of his new project.:hillbilly:
wheelwell chop2.jpg

Haha, how drunk did you have to get him before he said yes?

Or is this just something to occupy his time while he's living there in his tent...

Haha, how drunk did you have to get him before he said yes?

Or is this just something to occupy his time while he's living there in his tent...

Need I say more...
Delete.jpg

Quasi ain't got s*** on me! Hell, his eyes are pointing in the same direction.

4wheelunderground is building a sick runner, they moved the wheel wells back several inches to get the desired wheel base and look:popcorn:

Rob

Damn, looks like Dan went all out and bought the expensive beer for you too!

4wheelunderground is building a sick runner, they moved the wheel wells back several inches to get the desired wheel base and look:popcorn:

Rob

Just found his build thread, that boy's got some mad fab/welding skills that's for sure! Links would have been pretty slick, but way too much work for me right now, its too much work just getting leafs under it!!!LOL
That was the idea for the wheel wells also, just to move them back. Hopefully get em' tacked into place to see how they line up.
Cheers!

Got a sneak peak at "Hellbent40"'s truck a few days ago, and gave me some motivation for the winter wheeling season. Great work on that 40 Adam!:beer:
Cut and burned a x-member, think i'll cap it for OBA!? Holesawed some frame/shackle mounts.
rear xmember.jpg
rear xmember2.jpg

X-members out and made use of the HJ60 fuel tank with larger capacity. Only way it fit was sideways between the rails, fuel line on proper side along with the filler. Managed to hinge it also, if ever i want to drop it out.
fuel tank mount.jpg
fuel tank mount2.jpg

wow! thats one crazy cross member, i've always wated to see a turbo 3b in a runner or minitruck

Cool build, i like where this is going! ;) What did you use in the hybrids springs? looking to do something with my springs later on, as i am still sua.
Fronts are 60 series rears, re-drilled about 1.5inches forward, rears are 3" F-150's.
wow! thats one crazy cross member, i've always wated to see a turbo 3b in a runner or minitruck
Real estate is at a premium between the rails on these trucks, beer helped with the improvisation. "Slowandsteadybj" on the board here did a great job fabing the exhaust manifold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom