40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That slide out solar panel is pretty slick :clap:. Standard stainless drawer slides or some kind of sealed unit to keep the grease off the roof?

Colby,

Thanks man, I will be in contact with several people once I get moved. I have a list going right now in case I have any free time towards the end of our pre-move.

I'd be happy to put you on it if you'd like.

Jason

Yes sir, put me in line!

Regards,

Colby

Oh, and make it a flat style, I think that will be perfect for carrying my kayak!

I'm getting excited!!! How's progress Jason?

I thought you weren't taking orders for a while :)

These are the orders to fill my line line. Most are older -scheduled out lead time orders. I've turned down so many orders in the past week.

I had a couple of guys not answer my correspondence, so they were ejected from the list and viable clients replaced them.

J

Couple bumpers headed out!

J

SAM_1105.JPG
SAM_1107.JPG

OK GUYS,

All my time line build slots are filled. No more room to wiggle or to get anyone else into the rotation. I even added a couple of weekends to get people taken care of.

I will let everyone know once I get up and running again at the new location. (Will not disclose this location yet)

Estimated re-open is Sept/Oct

Thanks,

Jason

Please move to Virginia.

The 70 series FRP rack has been powdered and installed. I'm super happy with how this turned out.

This rack has 6 inner weight distribution feet to equalize the load across the fiberglass top and take stress off the gutter rails.

My client is the extremely pleased and will be posting a few more pics.

Thanks @forrest5000 and @elkaholic for working with me from across the country to make this a reality for the 70 FRP owners.

@colby1979 you still want one?

Jason

IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0643.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg

I thought you weren't taking orders for a while :)

Please add me to your Wait List. I'm interested in "Trail Tailoring" my 80. I just picked up a virgin white 91 that needs to be prepared to see the world or at least the western hemisphere . One of your racks and some of your armor would be just the ticket. (Beautiful Work and Customization) I'm Looking to build it out as an "Americas Edition", giving it dry runs in the fine state of UT.

The 70 series FRP rack has been powdered and installed. I'm super happy with how this turned out.

This rack has 6 inner weight distribution feet to equalize the load across the fiberglass top and take stress off the gutter rails.

My client is the extremely pleased and will be posting a few more pics.

Thanks @forrest5000 and @elkaholic for working with me from across the country to make this a reality for the 70 FRP owners.

@colby1979 you still want one?

Jason

Heck yeah! Is it ready to ship?:D

Please add me to your Wait List. I'm interested in "Trail Tailoring" my 80. I just picked up a virgin white 91 that needs to be prepared to see the world or at least the western hemisphere . One of your racks and some of your armor would be just the ticket. (Beautiful Work and Customization) I'm Looking to build it out as an "Americas Edition", giving it dry runs in the fine state of UT.

Thank you@! It will be a few months before I start taking orders again.

Heck yeah! Is it ready to ship?:D

C, I should have it shipped out by the end of next week.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom