3 inch Old Man Emu, where should I buy it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking around for an Old Man Emu for my 93 FZJ80 and was wondering if anybody had a favorite vendor? Prices seem to range from $800 to $1200.
266788_10100461515546042_10101164_55476405_1558277_o.jpg

I buy mine from Christo Slee.

Rocky Road

Keep your eyes on the classifieds here.

and :flipoff2:

craigslist. i got my j springs front and rear with nitro shocks and stabilizer, brake lines and front spring spacer for 300

Another recommendation for Kurt at cruiser outfitters. He's very knowledgeable and a great guy to work with. He takes the time to answer your questions and shipping is always quick and very reasonable too.

Toytec

All vendors mentioned here are great. That being said, when I priced mine, TRDParts4U was the cheepest, even with shipping to CA. Oh, and WELCOME to MUD!!!

EDIT: 860/850 OME Springs, OME Shocks & Steering Stabilizer, & OME CC Bushings shipped for $800 OTD (2 years ago)

Last edited:
The MAF comes with the drop down caster correction, I got mine from 4 wheelparts for 1K shipped.. its not listed but I talked to Greg Delmage and he sourced it out for me... and I ended up buying the drop down from MAF for a complete bolt on installation.. did not want to be bothered with pressing the bushings out..

Kahlee

We (Cruiser Outfitters) would love to help you out and we have them in stock and ready to ship. Get with us early in the day tomorrow (Wednesday) and we can have it to you for Friday... give you something to install over the long weekend :D

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, we are always 110% excited to have referrals from happy customers.

Also, if your looking for taller front coils, i.e the 850J or comp coils we stock the Slee Caster Correction Plates and can substitute those for the OME CA77B for no additional charge. Thanks!

There is more to it than just where is the best price. First figure out what is included in each kit. Compare apples to apples.

Also make sure you get advise on what springs to use for the given weight on your truck. What might be listed as a 3" kit can be a 4/5" kit on the wrong truck.

Subed

When can we expect a sale on front bumpers? I have the lift ready now, and want a different bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom