2015 Cruise Moab Kokopelli Expedition Team Member Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also I was thinking about bringing chili I figure that is easy and could serve a good amount of people

We just did most of the Kokapelli during the last two days, traveling west to east, starting at Dewey bridge and top of the world and exiting at the end. You guys are going to have an absolute blast, it is a really fun trail!!

I'm looking forward to riding with some old school rigs .Do you think we should bring some firewood I'm not sure whats available out on the trail?

Please try and bring at least one bundle, more if you can carry it.

who's bringing the drone?

Who is bringing food?

We will be providing breakfast burritos from one of Colorado's best burrito places on Tuesday morning before we depart.

I'll bring food, I was just planning on bringing enough food for myself and my passenger but if I need to bring extra just let me know

You don't have to bring anything, but we will be doing a pot luck on Tuesday night. If you haven't already, I encourage you to read the first post on here. It goes over a lot of the important stuff for this run.

Yeah I saw that I volunteered to bring chili, no one said yes or no @paflytyer I also have a really good chicken kinda skewer recipe I could do that instead if chili doesn't sound good

No votes either way @spencer arndt, it's totally up to you. That's the beauty of a Pot Luck. Whatever you bring will undoubtedly be sampled.

Hi Stan,

I'm sure we'll get a lot more detail on the various pot luck contributions as we get closer. You had mentioned that there would be 25-30 mouths to feed. Obviously, if we all bring food for 30 we'll have way too much. I had previously mentioned bison sliders, but I think I'll retract that and go for a bucket of chicken fingers and a quart of cole slaw. Simpler and much less mess.

Regards,

Don

Well, we're already down one vehicle and back to a group of 14. One of the 80's in our group had to pull out. There is a chance we'll fill that spot, but I won't make an official announcement for it. 14 is a good number and unless I get a specific request from someone or the CM Committee gets a specific request, we'll leave the group as is.

I will be running the trail in a few weeks to check conditions and do some work for OutdoorX4. Please read through the long first post again to make sure we're all on the same page for what to bring and what to expect. We're not getting a huge response for the potluck, so I'm ok with scratching that off if there isn't enough interest. I'll still make the green chile and bring plenty of extra to share.

Don't forget to bring a camp chair and a small table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom