2013 FJ-45 Run!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My oldest and I are going to try to make it in our 60.

Is there going to be a put luck?

Peter

Last edited:
Looks like we'll be heading out Friday morning, maybe I'll get a better spot away from the yellow jackets...

It's looking like We'll actually be there again this year!!:bounce:

I still have to put my rear end back together, and replace the clutch master. As long as my back cooperates with all this work We're golden. Towing the trailer w/ the 40 should make for a fun drive with the kids LOL..... Leaving either Friday night or Early Saturday staying until Tuesday :)

That was so much fun, I'm ready for some laughs!! :D

You and the family going this year Mark? My group will be there to make you guys laugh again! Good times!

Is there a place to stage trailers ?

Last year there were trailers parked right on Boards Crossing before the bridge. If that doesn't work for you, we have good friends who live in Arnold you can leave your trailer at. They are going in with us. He has a old Willys wagon. I would like to see you guys come up!

I'll be there with my rig, probably heading in Friday afternoon, departure depends on family plans, Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. I'm up for a run through slick rock trail, I've heard good things.

We'll be heading up Saturday morning, probably won't get there until afternoon. Sunday would be my preference for a Slickrock run.

Hmmm 3 day weekend, and not much further of a drive than Rubicon. That is so tempting.. ok I'm 51% in. Any Oregon beer requests? I can probably be sick Tuesday. ;)

Hmmm 3 day weekend, and not much further of a drive than Rubicon. That is so tempting.. ok I'm 51% in. Any Oregon beer requests? I can probably be sick Tuesday. ;)

Black butte porter ;) good stuff!

Well im in fir this weekend so ill see yall then.

I will be heading out Friday morning. The rest of the family will be there later that nig ht.

I'm heading there Friday afternoon. Does anybody want to caravan down from Sacramento?

Regards

Alvaro

I'm heading there Friday afternoon. Does anybody want to caravan down from Sacramento?

Regards

Alvaro

I am coming from plumas couty and am on the fence abiut a friday night run in as I have lab classes to attend in the am. Shoot me a pm and we might maie something work. I have a 3 hr drive to sac

We will be heading in Friday midday via 12/4.

Are there going to be t-shirts? Do it yourself t-shirts? We can pick up some blanks on the way in.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom