200 series picture thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That gaping maw... Just picked this up for $79.1K. Not the best deal in the country, but good enough to get me into the showroom with my PPE.
LC200HE.jpg

Last edited:
Installed a set of 30mm trim packers today. Love the stance!

FDF7ABB4-C7A2-4A64-A153-7B6D90950207.jpeg

Did you swap the grill with a black one or black it out your self with plasti dip? Love that black look

You can always do this:
B121CF02-17C2-4F5F-BF86-C1575C484CCB.jpeg
DA8EE26D-4192-4AC2-ADBD-92F655BD2069.jpeg
FE024C01-0FB4-4D19-ACD2-24F3DF95673B.jpeg
A5D15CDF-D35F-469E-BBD2-53CE3B0E168B.jpeg

Is that the all electric Toyota 200 Series?

;)
It’s plugged in bc I run a fridge 24/7.
Added a handy male outlet plug on my bumper that takes over power on fridge, and also automatically starts the trickle charge. Takes all of 5 seconds.

Yes plasti dipped. I like the look of those but not sure if they come with the front camera mount built in?

Mine are painted. Wouldn’t be hard to tweak for camera.

71A8A50A-10D1-4A41-AD33-FB73AB170AC7.jpeg

Wheeling with Dan.

Here's some sad pics - the last that I have of my '13...

j1egz00h.jpg

s9At1Ijh.jpg

Traded in both the Raptor and the LC last week to pick up a F350 as I needed more truck to pull a fifth wheel we just bought. Bittersweet on both fronts - I bought the Raptor a week after our house fire last year and had fun hooning it around, and the LC of course was a tremendous vehicle and value.

Either way, one chapter closes, another begins - we're looking forward to later this year doing adventures in the F350 + fifth wheel. I'm sure I'll eventually be back into a LC someday...

PS, prior to the fire last year I had ordered a Budbuilt set of rock armor that showed up on my porch a week after the fire and I never got a chance to install, so I just listed the set in the Classifieds section if any of you are interested.

Stay well and stay safe everyone - until another time!

j1egz00h.jpg

s9At1Ijh.jpg

Traded in both the Raptor and the LC last week to pick up a F350 as I needed more truck to pull a fifth wheel we just bought. Bittersweet on both fronts - I bought the Raptor a week after our house fire last year and had fun hooning it around, and the LC of course was a tremendous vehicle and value.

Either way, one chapter closes, another begins - we're looking forward to later this year doing adventures in the F350 + fifth wheel. I'm sure I'll eventually be back into a LC someday...

PS, prior to the fire last year I had ordered a Budbuilt set of rock armor that showed up on my porch a week after the fire and I never got a chance to install, so I just listed the set in the Classifieds section if any of you are interested.

Bittersweet for sure! Best wishes on your new adventure rig, and hope you'll be back with another LC sometime.

The Alumiduty is a great platform regardless:
1589312715234.png
1589312721144.png
1589312725795.png

j1egz00h.jpg

s9At1Ijh.jpg

@Ohnoitsbreaux you may need to grab this.

@Ohnoitsbreaux you may need to grab this.
Please let me know if you have any questions about my former LC.

It has pros (Slee rear bumper, sliders, UCAs, Icon coilovers) and cons (hail damage that I think the dealer is going to get fixed but who knows, it was in front of my garage for the first few minutes of our house fire until I rescued it so a mirror cap was a little worse for wear, etc) but on the whole it was a mechanically solid truck that after I bought it in '16 as CPO from Toyota at ~48k? miles and then had the KDSS valve block and rotors + pads replaced under warranty, gave us no problems. When I left it with the dealer it was at something like 90,300 miles.

I'm not sure if the dealer's goal is going to be to fix up the cosmetics and then price it at like ... top of market, or if the sales manager (who was a former Toyota guy) is intending to keep it for himself, or if it goes out to auction, or goes to another dealer... No idea. Either way, if anyone wants to know about the truck just let me know, my history is also obviously visible here on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom