200 series picture thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you install yourself? How much time to allow? Who did you purchase from?

I purchased from Slee. They came packaged very well. I assembled them at night after the kiddo went to sleep so it took me a couple of days, but this should really only take a few hours. I opted for the fixed top as I don't plan to add a fridge. The hardest part of the install was breaking loose the bolts on the rear floorboard where the jump seat anchors were located. I would suggest printing out instructions from Slee's website as the ones provided in the box lacked some details. My only complaint is that they only come in gray and I have the tan interior.

IMG_0868.JPG
I spent pretty much all of July in Alaska in my 200. I plan to do a write up and post a lot more pics but for now this will have to do. Taken about mindnight in the Brooks Range just south of Deadhorse. I did the Dalton back in 2002 and it has changed considerably since then. Still lots of mud and washboard but also a lot less gravel. I'm now up to 24k miles in the first 3 months of ownership and I'm still excited every time I hop in hit.

View attachment 1123509 I spent pretty much all of July in Alaska in my 200. I plan to do a write up and post a lot more pics but for now this will have to do. Taken about mindnight in the Brooks Range just south of Deadhorse. I did the Dalton back in 2002 and it has changed considerably since then. Still lots of mud and washboard but also a lot less gravel. I'm now up to 24k miles in the first 3 months of ownership and I'm still excited every time I hop in hit.
can I hit like about 20 more times!!! Post more pics asap please!!! thanks!

I purchased from Slee. They came packaged very well. I assembled them at night after the kiddo went to sleep so it took me a couple of days, but this should really only take a few hours. I opted for the fixed top as I don't plan to add a fridge. The hardest part of the install was breaking loose the bolts on the rear floorboard where the jump seat anchors were located. I would suggest printing out instructions from Slee's website as the ones provided in the box lacked some details. My only complaint is that they only come in gray and I have the tan interior.
Thanks. They look great. Was there a trick to those rear seat bolt removals? I think I remember one day thinking I was going to remove them and the bolts seemed tight. I'm sure the lock tighten those. It would suck to break one. Please share.

Thanks. They look great. Was there a trick to those rear seat bolt removals? I think I remember one day thinking I was going to remove them and the bolts seemed tight. I'm sure the lock tighten those. It would suck to break one. Please share.
The seat bolts don't have thread lock on them, when i removed mine off they were pretty dann tight but as soon as you break them loose the should come out pretty loose the rest of the way. I think with a long ratchet or breaker bar you can slowly increase prressure but those are some big bolts unless they have rusted I'm pretty sure they wont break easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom