For Sale 1HDT, 1HDFT power rods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mudandrock

Back 40 Imports
Threads
Website
back40imports.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
  2. 80 Series
  3. 100 Series
This is a great mod if you’re running a bigger turbo, injectors or both!

Same geometry as the ones we used to carry, but with some modifications to the molecular structure of the steel itself. They will be made from high carbon chromium stainless with optimum hardness after heat treat. Tested and certified at 56-57 HRC. So in other words, same performance, better quality product.

$281 each includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

If you want on the list, please pre-order as a bunch of these are already spoken for.

IMG_7422.jpeg

Last edited:
Just ordered! So the 1HDT and 1HDFT profiles are the same?
Same diameter and length. Technically you should be able to use it with any top cover that shares the same part number with the 1HDT as long as the engine is mechanical injection and not computer controlled. You’ll still have to dial it in with your fuel screw. I’ve had some people buy them for different models like the 14BT already, will report back the results when I hear back.

Last edited:
Same diameter and length. Technically you should be able to use it with any top cover that shares the same part number with the 1HDT as long as the engine is mechanical injection and not computer controlled. You’ll still have to dial it in with your fuel screw. I’ve had some people buy them for different models like the 14BT already, will report back the results when I hear back.
So for a 1HDFT a different top cover is required? I know a 1HDT rod is not plug and play in to a FT pump but I do not know why; want to make sure I know what I’m digging in to.

Thanks for bringing these to market Dave!

So for a 1HDFT a different top cover is required? I know a 1HDT rod is not plug and play in to a FT pump but I do not know why; want to make sure I know what I’m digging in to.

Thanks for bringing these to market Dave!
Will fit a 1HDFT without changing the top cover. Simply change the pin and adjust the fuel screw to your preference. All I’m saying is there’s other models out there that share the same top cover and therefore it will probably work with those as well, however I can only confirm 1HDT and 1HDFT at this time.

Will fit a 1HDFT without changing the top cover. Simply change the pin and adjust the fuel screw to your preference. All I’m saying is there’s other models out there that share the same top cover and therefore it will probably work with those as well, however I can only confirm 1HDT and 1HDFT at this time.
Take my money! Where do I pay?

Are these manufactured local to you guys?
Yes, until the manufacturer in Japan can get some quality issues sorted out we will be getting them manufactured locally. Costs us more to do it that way, but guys keep asking me for these.

Thanks to everyone who pre-ordered. I’ll be shipping you your parts this week. I actually decided to go with a true stainless steel. So the hardness is actually between 56-57! The pictures show the power rod next to a used stock pin for reference.

IMG_7647.jpeg

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7645.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom