For Sale 1979 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1979 fj40 1,700$

79 Land Cruiser FJ40 needs a new home don't have time to fix it the way I want. My loss your gain. Good title. The parts alone are worth a alot of money don't have time to deal with it. Cruiser stuff never loses value just seems to get more expensive.

Great V8 project FJ40

Cruiser has stock 6 cylinder needs dropped back in engine is from a 84 FJ60 ran good when I took it out just had some oil leaks I have the seals to fix it.
There is no hard top I have a half cab bikini top from Specter Offroad.

List of parts that I have for the cruiser I want to sell everything together don't want to part it out that's a pain.

Hard doors
2F engine
4 speed trans
4 speed tcase
3 speed tcase
chevy sm465
FJ60 tcase and adapter for sm465
Chevy sm465 and chevy 350 bellhousing
tcase rear mount aftermarket mounts to back of tcase for V8 conversions
2F water pump
extra intake and exhaust manifolds for 2F
3 carburetors for 2F
all emission equipment that came factory 2 sets of major components (air pump egr etc.)
2 bellhousings
extra oil cooler
extra speedo/gauge cluster
extra air cleaner housing
2 distributors
misc extra gaskets for engine
2 starters
extra brake master cylinder
extra thermostat housing
tow bar
misc other parts to many to list

Tons of extra parts basically everything you need to put together a FJ40. Great project rig.

Located in Fort Collins CO. I could deliver within 500 miles for a fee

Asking 1,700

Thanks

email millssb@msn.com
100_1003.jpg
100_1004.jpg

Last edited:
I can get more pics. Its a respray originally tan I bought it when I lived in arizona. It looks like the body was fixed in the back your usually FJ40 rust back corners was repaired. What other pics would you like?

Wheelintoy - Welcome to Mud!!

I saw this on Craigslist earlier this weekend - thought to call you.

Seems like a fun project truck...I'll think on it over the next day or two and get back to ya!

Jeff

Hijack....Gr8ful - don't you have project truck in Shanes garage still?? :) Your wife is gonna leave you if you take on another project :) HAHAHA

Wheelintoy- best of luck on the sale....hope it goes to a Mud Member!

Hijack....Gr8ful - don't you have project truck in Shanes garage still?? :) Your wife is gonna leave you if you take on another project :) HAHAHA

Wheelintoy- best of luck on the sale....hope it goes to a Mud Member!

Thanks Jeff it's goin to be hard to part with but I just have to many projects also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom