1978 FJ55 project Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dusty 66

Ball & Claw Club
Threads
Have lot of new parts body off project in pieces over $7500.00 2003 invested great new doors n Fenders windshield in box will only sell complete w FJ60 ft/Rr axles and extra parts truck too!
original 2F and factory A/C[STRIKE][/STRIKE]

take it All 5K
Please don't ask me to sell individual parts its all or nothing the price is for everything only.
Thanks Joe

Las Vegas Nv (702)768-2401

image.jpg

Last edited:
Lot of phone calls nobody reads the Cruisers are in Las Vegas Nv, Someone thought I was in Va,?
Doors Are Brand New I pulled them out of the Toyota boxes myself PRICE Reduction $4000.00 new rear Door Handle,Mirrors, NIB

image.jpg

Last edited:
Iv only had it for about 14 years all rust issues fixed surface rust only very solid body just sand n primer paint, have to move this soon!

The 1972 is very rusty but has usable parts.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I know I can Double my Money by selling each part separately but need to get this truck gone to a good home. this would a Great First Resto Project Most of the hard work done and hard to get parts are here.
2F 79,000 miles has original Calif Smog stuff in place 4 speed n Transfer case no leaks works prefect all new clutch parts new shocks,
Solid Body, Under Side Completely gone through POR is Smooth n shinny dosent show up in pictures.
When was the last time you saw new all four doors for sale?
Fenders Or NIB Windshield ?
NIB Rear Door handle Mirrors,Tail Lights?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Joe !

Did you buy?

Are you back into Pigs?

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do with her.

Looked like a great parts stash...

I did buy it (them). I could not let it pass as I have never seen so many oem parts for a pig. After wishing, and trying to find parts like this for my two previous pigs, I had to do it.
I have no plans to build it, unless I sell my fj45.5 !:eek:
Matt was instrumental in getting this deal done, and will be bringing it to Justin's pig pen in Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom