1959 FJ25 Soft Top Frame Off Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I visited it again. Its getting blasted again tomorrow and then straight to primer. Its so much nicer than I could have done in that short amount of time. Of course, it would have been cheaper to go with Paul's tub by now too :(

Oh, I don't need to see any pictures anyhow. Plenty of 25's to look at on the internet and in my garage. :rolleyes:

nope. Its in primer I hear. The body shop should be starting on it again this week. They got slammed with some crash work. ;)
I'm gonna call badger tomorrow and see whats up.

so is it together yet?

I don't think the owner will be driving this in the weather. Just a hunch. ;)

Thanks alot for this thread. Merebes, now I'm loosing sleep wondering when the next pics are going to be posted up! I hope Fox didn't forget to weld the toolbox floor back in! Would be a pitty to be driving down the road, and lose all of the stock TEQ tools! I'll be following to pick them up okay?? :)

Updates wanted! :)

Body shop is taking the frame today to fit the tub and fenders. I found that I had a complete set of NOS body mounts that I got off Ebay for the whopping price of $25. SOR is selling these for $30-40 EACH!!! (X 12) I thought I only had the small ones, but it turns out I had the two big ones too. :) and two small spares to boot!

Just 1 picture. 1.

Please... just 1

I think by the lack of pictures, this truck has been sucked into the LandCruiser restoration-hole, and to never appear again! WE NEED PICTURES TO KEEP US MOTIVATED!!!

Beleive it or not, maybe this sounds like a white-trash kinda solution. BUT, hockey pucks work great for mounts too! Shave 'em down to fit, and for less than $.80 each at any sporting goods store :)

Yeah, guess it wouldn't be original :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom