15% off coupon and new prices on my website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, got sidetracked with stuff. I'll go measure right now!

Ok, so its 4 3/8" deep at the back, 3 3/8" deep at the front. 3 5/8" wide at the top, 2 3/4" wide at the bottom. 5 1/8" long at the top, and 4 1/2" long at the bottom. Just to be clear of my perspective when measuring, length is from the front to the back, width is side to side.

Ok, so its 4 3/8" deep at the back, 3 3/8" deep at the front. 3 5/8" wide at the top, 2 3/4" wide at the bottom. 5 1/8" long at the top, and 4 1/2" long at the bottom. Just to be clear of my perspective when measuring, length is from the front to the back, width is side to side.
Those dimensions are super close to the 80 series console. Let me check the exact dimensions when I get home this evening and get back to you.

Great. Plus my measurements were not super precise (I was using a generic tape measure), it might be the same dimensions.

Great. Plus my measurements were not super precise (I was using a generic tape measure), it might be the same dimensions.
So I just realized that I don't need to wait until I go home tonight. I have a square cup holder insert in my 80 here at work with me. So I grabbed it and compared your numbers. They are close but not close enough that it would fit correctly. I do have a 60 series console coming my way and will be developing a cup holder for that hole as well as a double cup holder for in front of the console. I actually have prototype 2.0 for the 60 series double cup holder printing right now.

Last edited:
Here is a rough CAD mock up of the insert based on the dimensions you gave. I will get more exact dimension and make the needed changes once the console gets delivered. It has a slot for a phone, a cup holder and a small slot in the back for storage. Might be able to squeeze a couple pen holders in there as well like my 80 series insert.

Looks like the pen holders fit but not sure of aesthetics. This was just a quick mock up I did over my lunch break.

Those look nice. I think the 60 console is shallower than the FJ62 but I'm not 100%.

Those look nice. I think the 60 console is shallower than the FJ62 but I'm not 100%.
I am hearing conflicting info on the differences between the 60 and 62 consoles. I will track down both and put them side by side and figure out what I can develop that will work for both.

So the holiday season is just about to be upon us. Just reminding folks that my promo will go through the holidays. Use coupon code "TEQ15" on my website www.bh3dprinting.com and also on my etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting that will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping to anywhere in the US. If you are ordering from outside the US then you want to use my etsy page to order.

Hi Brad,
I finally mounted my badge in the 45. It fits perfect and looks even better!

IMG_1290.JPG

I'm getting the same question multiple times a day and realized I just need to post the answer here and hopefully answer it for everyone. The question is; am I running a black Friday special? The short answer is, no. I'm still running the free shipping promo and 15% off the entire order with coupon code "TEQ15" but nothing beyond that. The profit margin for 3D printing is just super narrow and any promo beyond that and I end up loosing money on each order. Hopefully I didn't ruin someones plans with holding out for an awesome deal on black Friday. The timing on telling folks I'm not doing a black Friday deal the 2 days before black Friday isn't probably the best marketing plan but I just didn't want a mountain of emails over the next two days about a possible promo.

Here are some other ones of B Hicks awesome parts....Really like how they turned out!!!

20161101_163646.jpg

20161101_163832.jpg

I recently launched my website and to promote it I'm offering a 15% off coupon (coupon code "bh3d15"). I am also offering free shipping through the rest of this month and have been able to lower my prices on almost all of my products. I found a new vendor for the 3D printing filament that sells the quality American made "PRO" grade filament for a much better price. I am now able to pass that savings on to my products. I have all TEQ badges and cup holders in stock right now. The site is www.bh3dprinting.com.
I tried using the coupon code to buy front and rear cupholders for my lx450... it said it expired but there's no expiration date posted. WASSUP?

Thanks Bhicks - love this upgrade for my 200.......
iphone 11.28.16 027.JPG

I tried using the coupon code to buy front and rear cupholders for my lx450... it said it expired but there's no expiration date posted. WASSUP?
Not sure. It was used last night on a couple orders. I will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom