For Sale 02 Tacoma Dcab Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone, im a new member to the forum, been lurking for a while. I currently have a 2002 tacoma double cab i would like to sell, to get into a hdj81. ive had it on craigslist and tacoma world for a couple weeks with not alot of luck so i thought i would post here too

highlights:
complete service records, trd supercharged, urd 7th injector, mid trvel suspension donahoe ext coilovers in front with camburg uni upper arms, dakar leaves with donahoe rr shocks, arb winch bumper demello sliders and rear bumper, onboard battery charger, vair compressor and air tank, safari snorkel and more im forgetting.

as i said above im really looking for a hdj81 so that would be the only trade i would look for.

complete listing:
Toyota Tacoma 2002 built

thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Good luck. Price is very high IMO based on the sale of my own Tacoma that was quite nice and more built than this one. But for the right buyer, it could be the perfect price. As I said, good luck with the sale. I'll pass it along to anyone I know who's looking.

Good luck. Price is very high IMO based on the sale of my own Tacoma that was quite nice and more built than this one. But for the right buyer, it could be the perfect price. As I said, good luck with the sale. I'll pass it along to anyone I know who's looking.
appreciate the feedback boxrocket i know you are well respected in the tacoma community. if you wouldnt mind pming me the price of your sale, if not thats cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom