FJ Cruiser ----- “There heeeeereeeee” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
FJ Cruiser ----- “There heeeeereeeee”

por18vn.jpg

por37ue.jpg

por46zr.jpg

Shots from the fence at Toyota Logistics in Portland Oregon. Well over a hundred FJ-Cruisers mixed in with all the other cars. Almost jumped the fence to get better photos of the colors but did not have my fast shoes on today.

Now to just snag one to drag back to Metal-tech to make an internal cage for it......er swing out rear bumper....er 80 front axle...... hmmmm.

Mark

Great pic.

imop, with them side by side, that silver one looks best.

I Think My Is The One In The Back!!!!!! You....to Left...yeah Thats It ..to The Left !!!!

Thats so AWESOME. One day, my country's army will drive FJ cruisers. Imagine the terror of seeing 250 of those tearing down the desert in the middle east with .50s mounted to the roof kicking up hujangous cloud of dust. :D

the silver IS the best color I've seen yet....very nice....

Mark, when ya fabbin up sliders for one? ;)

woody said:
the silver IS the best color I've seen yet....very nice....

Mark, when ya fabbin up sliders for one? ;)

I saw a few with running boards on them and some w/o. I did not see the OE sliders Toyota is going to offer. I am sure that’s a big $ upgrade dealer installed. If I could get my hands on one I have some ideas for side armor higher up from sliders. I wish I took the SEMA invite for the measuring session, just was not able to go to SEMA last year. I may have to jump the one I am sure they will have at a certain UT event!

Mark

helocat said:
I saw a few with running boards on them and some w/o. I did not see the OE sliders Toyota is going to offer. I am sure that’s a big $ upgrade dealer installed. If I could get my hands on one I have some ideas for side armor higher up from sliders. I wish I took the SEMA invite for the measuring session, just was not able to go to SEMA last year. I may have to jump the one I am sure they will have at a certain UT event!

Mark

I think he is refering to a different set of sliders :flipoff2:

I went down to my Local Toyota dealer at lunch today.
They don't have any yet. :(

The salesman said they should get them within the next 2 weeks.
He said he was in Calgary yesterday at a training seminar for the FJ cruiser.
He also said that Canada will only be getting 4000 units the first year.

The salesman asked what I was currently driving.
I told him I had a 80 series cruiser.
Then he asked if "I was thinking of upgrading"
I was like "uuuh no, that would be a downgrade, but I am still interested"
Then he came out to look at my truck. He was very impressed.

Cheers,
Nick

15 to be delivered to dealer

Got my deposit in!! - was told by new car manager at local dealership here in Calgary they will be getting 15 for month of March (hopefully mine's in this shipment) and another 15-30 for April - x 4 dealerships =60 for month of March in Calgary - pretty good stock!!

beaufort-fj60 said:
so I guess the roof rack is dealer installed?

Or port/distribution center installed. Given how big of a POS my 80 series rack is I think I'd skip that option, looks better without it too.

helocat said:

Mark

Hey Mark! Thanks for the pics. I think the factory rails are $575 ($360 invoice). You have to do a brush guard for this thing though. We'll need one due to the plastic pop-off crap it comes with.

By the way, thanks the for rollbar; the thing is awsome.

the official launch date in Vancouver is March 22 as of today's discussion with the sales manager. According to him this is a Canada wide date and no one should have them unwrapped before then. however, the actual canada wide date could change.

the official launch date in washington state as of yesterday's discussion with a washington salesman is march 27th state wide.

the canadian base models we ordered is coming without the roof rack. however, the wife wants one. So if any of you are ordering one with a rack standard and you don't want it installed, get them to give you the rack uninstalled and I'll buy it off you.

semlin said:
...the canadian base models we ordered is coming without the roof rack. however, the wife wants one. So if any of you are ordering one with a rack standard and you don't want it installed, get them to give you the rack uninstalled and I'll buy it off you.
I hadn't made up my mind, but now I will be getting an FJ Cruiser, the rack is sold to you!

please send $23,990 by paypal by March 27th, for the rack!

:D :hillbilly

do you take canadian tire money ? :flipoff2:

MoJ said:
Or port/distribution center installed. Given how big of a POS my 80 series rack is I think I'd skip that option, looks better without it too.

yea, no thanks on the roof rack.

the magnetguy said:
Got my deposit in!! - was told by new car manager at local dealership here in Calgary they will be getting 15 for month of March (hopefully mine's in this shipment) and another 15-30 for April - x 4 dealerships =60 for month of March in Calgary - pretty good stock!!

local Toyota dealer must be low on the totem pole, I got this email earlier:

"We do hope to have one by the end of this month. Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom