My wrecked Pig parts haul... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
My wrecked Pig parts haul...***UPDATED***

Well since the
ben.gif
I have decided to go another direction "FOR NOW" the plan is to get another 80 series for my wife, and I will wheel hers. We'll be on the lookout for a 40 series later on as she wants one. But for now, with two young kids, and not much time at all this is what is has come down to. :( Come drive it, test it, everything works.

Now for the list....To start with I'd like to NOT ship anything, and see what localy happens. I'll update the list later, as I remember more stuff...

***UPDATED*** 3/27/2006 ALMOST ALL GONE!!!

4" Alcan Lift for FJ55's, 200lbs front, 300lbs rear $450 (SALE PENDING)
78 Front axle, discs, ARB, aqualu, $900 (TJ has temp. spoken for this)
H42 4 Speed, stock 4 speed, $150
4spd t-case, $150
Custom front bumper, 1" D-ring attachment, $60

Or you can have both the H42/t-case for $250

A few pics...
rotwpig8.jpg

rotwpig5.jpg

tirecarrier.jpg

rocker1.jpg

AFTER:

wreckedpig1.jpg

wreckedpig2.jpg

wreckedpig3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if the winch deal falls thru let me know
but is'nt that the 8475 on you rig in the pic?:confused:

SirHamblett said:
Are those mirrors stock? How much for both?

Front seats (bucket or stock)? $$$?
front seat is a bench

bet ben'll give you a heck of a deal on the right mirror :D

thanks for dibs on sliders/bumper ben....i'm still gonna miss your piggie though.
when's the big teardown party :frown:
DSC00496.JPG

Ben,

I'm truely sorry to see you having to part out. I'm sure everyone feels strange requesting parts/prices. I hope you find the FJ you are looking for.

Would you be interested in selling just the header? If so, $$$? I understand if not...

Best wishes

Earthcruiser

Ben... would it be ok to get the rear springs back? ;)

and what might you want for the left over body and frame? looking for a pig to do the FJ55-130 project.

Ben, the 76 is now roofless.....sorry....

ben a pig body will look great on that 80 drivetrain down the road...
if you have one i need a rear drive shaft, pm or call w/ price.
carl, 607 227 9585

Ben, if you decide to ship I could really use the engine. I would want it with Mark's carb. I hate to see that truck get cut up. I would also be interested in the A/C if it's still on the truck.

earthcruiser said:
Ben,

I'm truely sorry to see you having to part out. I'm sure everyone feels strange requesting parts/prices. I hope you find the FJ you are looking for.

Would you be interested in selling just the header? If so, $$$? I understand if not...

Best wishes

Earthcruiser

yeah, it feels like monty python....bring out your dead.... and for now, the headers are going to stay on the engine, I think someone has already spoken for this.

HolyGrail004.jpg

usmcruiser said:
Ben like I said before I will help pull off parts. I am real close so it is no big deal.

Speaking of pulling parts... how much for the rear quarters? If they are still in good shape. ;)

Not a problem, thanks for the offer. It sounds like the rear axle and possibly TBI setup could gone by sunday. If you are extremely bored lol, I have one extra quarter panel already off the cruiser that in good shape, and the other on thats on it. If you have a sawsall...I'm sure we can can them!

redcorn said:
Sorry to see your piggie go this way.:frown:
If you decide on shipping, I would take the ARB compressor, switches and rear shocks.

Will gladly pay shipping.
john

I'll keep that in mind for sure. If it doesn't sell in a week or so, I'd be up for something like that.

thanks
Ben

FJBen said:
Still working and available. compressor includes wiring harness and switches.

Ok... mark me down for the ARB Compressor and stuf... I also wanted the Alcans.... Do we still have the same deal as before? ;)

Farewell Pigpen, I knew thee! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom