Parts for my 13BT??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been doing a little work on my 13BT and need a couple gaskets. I have been able to locate all but one of them from Amayama, but they say this one 26171-56040 (Venturi Gaskets) are "no longer available". Is there any other place to get what I am looking for?

Thanks
Scott

It looks like the part is the same as the 12H-T

Tried here in Australia? If Toyota or Terrain Tamer cant get them, make them yourself

I never knew who to contact over there, I'll see if I can find a number for a Toyota dealer, or Terrain Tamer. Since it is the intake/venturi I wasn't sure what the best material would be to make a gasket. Toyota used metal so......

Thanks

@wardharris represents Terrain Tamer in the US ... Perhaps he can help you

@wardharris represents Terrain Tamer in the US ... Perhaps he can help you

I'm guessing that's a Twitter handle?:confused: Anyway, I'll see if I can contact him.

Thanks again for your help
Scott

That is a username here on MUD ... like @DieselFJ

I've tried all the standard Land Cruiser suppliers and nothing. I'll give Kurt a call tomorrow and see if he has any contacts in Australia that could get the parts. I'm guessing there must be some aftermarket parts in Australia, but there doesn't seem to be a contact like Amayama.com etc... for Australia.

No worries ... Using the @ alerts the user that they have been mentioned in a post ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom