Power Steering Moaning When Offroading (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Flush on e until the fluid runs clear then some time later flush again. His will allow the varnish to be dissolved by new fluid then replaced again. That is what I am going to do.
Do a good write-up when you do!

Thanks @LandCruiserPhil
What are you running for a cooler? I've been looking at the finned, cylinder type, but a small grill type/trans cooler would seem to cool it better.

None, PS system is 100% OEM except for the use of Mobile 1 DTE24

Is the hydraulic fluid available in Mobil 1? I'm only seeing it so far in regular Mobil. If anyone has a link, please post. Thanks!

Look up mobil 1 dte 24. It is a hydraulic fluid in iso 32. Just checked it out as I have some groaning after rebuilding ps system and using mobil 1 atf. Gonna change to this stuff.

When I google that just Mobil DTE 24 comes up not Mobil 1. Thanks.

Where are y'all buying the Mobil hyd. fluid? Cheapest I can find is Amazon @ a whopping $39/gal. I might look @ my local Tractor Supply Co. & see what they offer.

None, PS system is 100% OEM except for the use of Mobile 1 DTE24
Anything special about switching over to Mobil 1 DTE 24, maybe the RavenTai flush method?

I'm currently running Valvoline maxlife ATF transmission and power steering not finding much on compatibility for the power steering hydraulic system.

Anything special about switching over to Mobil 1 DTE 24, maybe the RavenTai flush method?

I'm currently running Valvoline maxlife ATF transmission and power steering not finding much on compatibility for the power steering hydraulic system.

I have mix the 2 over the years without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom