2015 Valley Hybrids Swap Meet Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm pretty sure it's first come first serve. I don't think he has run out of room yet. Lots of guys bring a truck and trailer so you should have no problem. I don't think you will have to pay extra either. Georg obviously has the final say.

Looking for someone to mudship a t-case to Georg from San Jose or Fremont. I can meet around 9am or 7pm most days this week.

I can do that for you.

Thanks guys!

Eddie, I have a spare tire for you .......

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Chips' insurance company requires us to post a bond for this event. So I'm sorry to have to ask but we will need to charge admission per person. The bond is $1k. Given that expense and the porta-potty rental we're going to have to charge $5/person. If you plan on selling stuff then it's still $10 but additional people you're bringing will be charged $5 admission. Even at those prices I think it's still a very good deal and I doubt I'll break even when it's all said and done since I'm posting the bond.
If for some reason we end up with more cash than the cost of the event, we'll put the excess into a pot and do a cash raffle.
This event, just like the "FJ45 Run" was never meant to generate income for anybody. But on the other hand I can't afford for it to cost us money other than lost wages due to the amount of time and effort it takes to set up the event and host location.
Hope everybody understands.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Looking forward to my first Stockton swap meet! Even more excited to drive my cruiser there. I went to the Petaluma one last year and picked up a few goodies. Not sure I need anything but excited to see a bunch of cruisers in one spot! Worth the price of admission.

I do have some original springs from my '74 that are just sitting around if anyone is interested in those. Unlike most I'm still building my collection of extra parts lol.

Thanks for the support and understanding everybody!

:beer:

Georg

Valley Hybrids & Can Am Cruisers

Anyone from the East Bay heading that way? I'm in Danville maybe we can get a big ol' convoy going... Meet somewhere on the 580 for coffee, maybe Livermore. Hopefully then people won't get so mad at us slow pokes. We might even look organized lol.

Anyone from the East Bay heading that way? I'm in Danville maybe we can get a big ol' convoy going... Meet somewhere on the 580 for coffee, maybe Livermore. Hopefully then people won't get so mad at us slow pokes. We might even look organized lol.
I am coming from Hayward maybe we can convoy.What time are you going and where can we meet? driving a fj80

I am coming from Hayward maybe we can convoy.What time are you going and where can we meet? driving a fj80

How about Starbucks - right off freeway at the Airway Blvd. exit off the 580 - 883 Airway Blvd, Livermore, CA 94551

From there google maps says 47 miles to the swap meet location. So just under an hour. Do you want to get there right at 9am? I don't have anything to sell and really don't have anything I need to buy (but I'm bringing cash I'm sure something will tickle my fancy). So when I arrive isn't as critical. I'm there more to see all the cruisers!

How about Starbucks - right off freeway at the Airway Blvd. exit off the 580 - 883 Airway Blvd, Livermore, CA 94551

From there google maps says 47 miles to the swap meet location. So just under an hour. Do you want to get there right at 9am? I don't have anything to sell and really don't have anything I need to buy (but I'm bringing cash I'm sure something will tickle my fancy). So when I arrive isn't as critical. I'm there more to see all the cruisers!
Me too have nothing to sell just going there so what ever time you like I am alright and the place sounds good.

I'm parting out that FJ80... if anyone wants anything let me know, I'm spending today removing parts to take with me, and collecting all my other stuff that's coming. Mostly a lot of 2F left overs from my 2FE. Smog parts and stuff. Some SBC stuff. A few FJ40 parts which I'll never need again.

Saw this a bit late. I'd be interested in a working power antenna for my 94 FZJ80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom