Builds FJ45 Custom Troopy build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I picked up my copy today. I noticed it was the last one left on the rack. I bet your 45 on the cover is helping them sell a lot of magazines!

I picked up my copy today. I noticed it was the last one left on the rack. I bet your 45 on the cover is helping them sell a lot of magazines!
Nice, did not know it was out on the stands yet. I'll have to run out an get one.

I shipped the Land Cruiser to TLC 4x4 for a new top. They did an excellent job. Very happy with it. Double wall and insulated. Im looking forward to this summer and hitting the San Juan Mountains.

IMG_6306.JPG

We probably walked right by each other. I went through TLC 4x4 on Friday with Lee, checking out all their current builds and restorations from Icons to Derelicts and everything in between. Saw your rig sitting in the bay (your picture from above) and wondered whose sweet rig it was! Looks like a great job on the top - congrats.

We probably walked right by each other. I went through TLC 4x4 on Friday with Lee, checking out all their current builds and restorations from Icons to Derelicts and everything in between. Saw your rig sitting in the bay (your picture from above) and wondered whose sweet rig it was! Looks like a great job on the top - congrats.
To funny. I saw you guys then. We were walking into the office and overheard a TLC guy explaining the process/builds. Must have been you.
Pretty happy with the work they did.

Epic rig Timbo!

Very nice. Any chance you have a shot of the fuel filler hose going to the MAF tank? I need to sort that out on my 40.

Thanks
These are the only two photos I could find. I bet Don Haywood would talk to you about it. Wolf Creek Rod Works.

0406121603.jpg

0908121245.jpg

Thanks for the share.
Such a inspirational rig you have.
You have to find a name for it.
I found this video interview of your rig & is so befitting of this thread.
I can only dream of a rig of this caliber.

Thanks for the share.
Such a inspirational rig you have.
You have to find a name for it.
I found this video interview of your rig & is so befitting of this thread.
I can only dream of a rig of this caliber.

Hey, thank you. And thanks for posting that video. Good idea. Glad you liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom