CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this bumper the same price as the other one we talked about?

@brooksfj60 -
I wouldn't go with that version, it's the ugliest one Jason makes! LOL! (look at my avatar)

All joking aside, I can't say enough about how happy I am with the bumpers I got from T-T. I have made many purchases throughout my life, many of them for custom ordered items, and NEVER got the kind of customer service and attention to detail that Jason provides. If you'd like a couple pics of that style bumper Monstalined and installed on a 60 just PM me and I'd be glad to send them or take more shots of it if you need.

Good luck with your decision, you won't regret it!
:cheers:
Stosh

@brooksfj60 -
I wouldn't go with that version, it's the ugliest one Jason makes! LOL! (look at my avatar)

All joking aside, I can't say enough about how happy I am with the bumpers I got from T-T. I have made many purchases throughout my life, many of them for custom ordered items, and NEVER got the kind of customer service and attention to detail that Jason provides. If you'd like a couple pics of that style bumper Monstalined and installed on a 60 just PM me and I'd be glad to send them or take more shots of it if you need.

Good luck with your decision, you won't regret it!
:cheers:
Stosh

Thank you S... Once again, I will say... I love building these products, meeting fellow enthusiasts (addicted persons) and delivering what people want. As always, let me know if there are any questions.

Jason

Can't wait for him to start offering 70 series product. I am in need of bumpers.

I received the roof rack mounts...thank you very much for getting them out so quickly!

HJ61 about done...

J

DSC00224.JPG
DSC00222.JPG
DSC00227.JPG
DSC00226.JPG

Nice can't wait to see it.

Well here it is..

Specifics..

Dual swing (the DS barn door can be opened without opening both swing arms) or single or NO swings.. I'll build to suit
Dual jerry can holder (can make this a triple can or for a YETI 35 qt or similar)
Hi-lift mount can be added
Holds up to a 37" spare (pictured with a true 36")
Bolts up with Gd 8 or 10.8 metric hardware (customer choice)
2" receiver (optional)
Destaco double lock toggle clamps
3/16" shell (welded fully both sides)
1/2" mounting plate to the factory rear cross member
1/2" recovery points with 1 3/8" x .120" sleeves
Bolts up with Gd 8 or 10.8 metric hardware
Swing arms 2" x .188" tubing
Locking push pins w/ stainless slide plate

Empty weigh 142# (as pictured)

Thanks all for your patience. Please let me know if there are any questions.

My 40s are in pieces right now. I'll try and get a pic of it up against the tub for a better visual tomorrow. I have the HJ61 coming in for sliders and rear bumper...

Thanks again,

Jason

DSC00303.JPG
DSC00309.JPG
DSC00315.JPG
DSC00316.JPG
DSC00319.JPG

Looks nice. What's the price with shipping to 95961. Interested in the dual swing out with hi lift mount, cb mount, hitch, cooler carrier.

Can't wait for him to start offering 70 series product. I am in need of bumpers.

Might be your lucky day... My HJ61 customer today has a 70 series that his wife wants armor for... I will have the rig in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks to do full works and R&D for a couple other 70 bumpers as well. If you are interested let me know. I will only have 2 or 3 spots available for customers..

Let me know the specifics on what you want and I'll get you a ball park price.

Jason

Might be your lucky day... My HJ61 customer today has a 70 series that his wife wants armor for... I will have the rig in a couple of weeks for 2 weeks to do full works and R&D for a couple other 70 bumpers as well. If you are interested let me know. I will only have 2 or 3 spots available for customers..

Let me know the specifics on what you want and I'll get you a ball park price.

Jason
Paging @elkaholic

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom