Body mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone out there sell a complete body mount kit for a 45?

Ive looked alot and cant seem to find anything. Only ones for a 40

i actually saw them on SOR website not very long ago.. most of us combined a 60 and a 40 kit or a 40 and a 55 kit..
PN 105-145B-BLK
may or may not help..

Yeah I ordered the same kit from SOR http://www.sor.com/cat105.sor, for my HJ rebuild. I will know how it works when it is done (Hopefully no complications). However KEEP ALL YOUR OLD MOUNTS. Some might have to be reused I hear.

105-145B-KIT-big.jpg

Brett,
Georg at Valley Hybrids sells the complete kit. I bought mine from him last week $251.00 shipped. He is orangefj45 here on the forum.

Dont ever use pucks as a lift or mount!!!! Arent designed for it and become brital and crack and break

What do others say about hockey pucks ?

Googled it, It seems when you take the harder compound pucks and the correct size bushings there are no issues with it.

:cheers:

I thought it best to ask the masses about the hockey pucks though I had put them on my bj42 about ten years ago when rebuilding the rear body in Stainless steel. After 10 years of wheeling with this dd no issues yet with the mounts. Though maybe I should have a look and see how they are holing up anyway !
If you know anyone who has done some sort of frame off, there may be a chance they have an old set kicking around they can give/sell you !
I would re-use them but change the bolts and washers ( stainless is what I used )

fwiw
cheers

Brett,
Georg at Valley Hybrids sells the complete kit. I bought mine from him last week $251.00 shipped. He is orangefj45 here on the forum.

Post some pics when you get it... I'd be interested if it is OE'ish type mounts or aftermarket ES/Daystar style. The latter poly is great stuff and really better for use/install but I'm leaning towards something rubber/OE looking. I'll have to give Georg a call and see what he has :cool:

Kurt,
Here is the picture of what I purchased from Georg. They are the poly mounts. I bought 2 kits to have enough for my 45 LPB.

Michael <><
Body mounts.jpg

Kurt,
Here is the picture of what I purchased from Georg. They are the poly mounts. I bought 2 kits to have enough for my 45 LPB.

Gotcha, those are the standard ES FJ40 body mount kit. We stock them so that is an easy option but I'd love to find something a little closer to stock.

What about the cab mounts they are round
I am not ready to mount my cab yet so haven't tried these but this what I got
FCM.JPG
New RCM.JPG
RCM1.JPG
RCM2.JPG
for the rear cab mounts. The old one is pretty deteriorated so not exactly sure on the hieight but a few shims would get it where it should be if needed. I'm still not sure what I'm going to use for front cab mounts yet though. For the box it looked like conveyor belting cut into squares which I have lots of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom