200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4eBz87bl.jpg

7ZwFEIXl.jpg

HnQzzp8l.jpg

Yeah... thats more like it

Your rig looks awesome! I have a 2014 LX that I would like to do something similar with.

What size are the tires and wheels? Any other mods? Do you have any rubbing issues?

Thanks in advance!

Wheels are 18" Method Mesh with BFG AT KO2 285/65-18. The rears dont rub at any height setting, havent tried with much flex though, the fronts rub pretty bad on the middle of the mudflap area when the tires are turned at Normal and low, almost no , should be able to cut or melt and bend the plastic out of the way (havent tried it yet as the tires just went on yesterday).

Here's to hoping it works properly.

Yeah I tried to be a bit more conservative with the tires since I cant actually do a real lift. I was really tempted to try the 295/65-18 DuraTracs since I love those tires but I wussed out, now seeing how these rub I'm not sure the bigger/more aggressive tires would have worked.

And yeah I actually really like how it looks low. I wish there was a way to take the speed restrictions off the different AHC modes, since it goes up from low around 12mph and comes down from high around 25 mph.

[Edit]

Show me on the mudflap where the tire touched you?

hzwCoY5l.jpg

This is the only remaining place it rubs now, passenger side wheel well at full left lock, what the hell is that little flap for?

YLfrLngl.jpg

Last edited:
It'd look pretty siq lowered with some deep dish 20s + AT tires. This one uses street tires.

Invader-Lexus-LS-1024x574.jpg

Yeah I tried to be a bit more conservative with the tires since I cant actually do a real lift. I was really tempted to try the 295/65-18 DuraTracs since I love those tires but I wussed out, now seeing how these rub I'm not sure the bigger/more aggressive tires would have worked.

And yeah I actually really like how it looks low. I wish there was a way to take the speed restrictions off the different AHC modes, since it goes up from low around 12mph and comes down from high around 25 mph.

[Edit]

Show me on the mudflap where the tire touched you?

hzwCoY5l.jpg

This is the only remaining place it rubs now, passenger side wheel well at full left lock, what the hell is that little flap for?

YLfrLngl.jpg
I'm pretty sure that little flap has to do with air flow, believe it or not.

QUOTE=And yeah I actually really like how it looks low. I wish there was a way to take the speed restrictions off the different AHC modes, since it goes up from low around 12mph and comes down from high around 25 mph

I'm pretty sure there is a hack for the AHC so you can select the height you want and drive.

found a waterhole ...

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0677.jpg

DSC_0695.jpg

I like that red color, i still prefer the maroon/red they had on some of the 100s. I also liked the blue they had a few years ago but they discontinued it.....
Something like thundercloud metallic from the 100 would be really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom