What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (108 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome, thanks for the quick replies!

Arrived last night. They're rough. Let the powdercoating begin.
Thinking really dark bronze with gloss black beadlock
Or shadow chrome center and gloss black beadlock. View attachment 956640
Word to the wise - When you remove the beauty rings, if you end up stripping one of those hex screws out you can buy them for a decent price on trdparts4u.com...pack of 12. I had to order some as the owner who had these wheels before me put one back in with epoxy. And the screws them selves are soft so the ez-out screw bits just chew through them. Take it to a machine shop and have them mill it out. Hope it doesn't happen to you but if so, now you know. Congrats on your purchase

Ok...I'll jump in. My LC is a few weeks out so I have been lukring here long enough. All the talk on nonessential toys and gear and roof top boxes... I just had to chime in on the Fat Bike wish list. If you haven't seen the Moots FROSTI, guaranteed your spouse or bank account will hate me now. (link not allowed as this is post number 1 for me)

Thanks dukmon. I have yet to acquire a Moots frame, just a handlebar at the moment. Great cross bikes for sure.

Moonlander
Great bike and nice bike rack as well, Kuat rack correct? I was just looking at the Moonlander, Mukluk and Specialized Fat boy. and I just passed on a used 9 zero 7 fatty as well. Its hard to justify a 3rd bike with all the non-riding time I already dont have.

just got the tiapan xp exhaust fitted on the V8TTD today at united diesel fuel injection very happy with the service and even got her on the dyno for us

he also mentioned that when dyno with a standard exhaust it wasn't making a anywhere near the power expected as you can see below- he recons that the original exhaust had a collapsed muffler or damaged cat not unusual apparently

so I'm happy with the increase in power and throttle response, exhaust is very quite until really put my foot into it then she comes alive, and no hum or noise at freeway speed is where i do most my driving

cant wait to put an econ-lock or torque converter lock up kit on her and see how it goes on the dyno then eventually a chip (undecided as yet)

happy days :clap:

IMG_1124.JPG

just got the tiapan xp exhaust fitted on the V8TTD today at united diesel fuel injection very happy with the service and even got her on the dyno for us

he also mentioned that when dyno with a standard exhaust it wasn't making a anywhere near the power expected as you can see below- he recons that the original exhaust had a collapsed muffler or damaged cat not unusual apparently

so I'm happy with the increase in power and throttle response, exhaust is very quite until really put my foot into it then she comes alive, and no hum or noise at freeway speed is where i do most my driving

cant wait to put an econ-lock or torque converter lock up kit on her and see how it goes on the dyno then eventually a chip (undecided as yet)

happy days :clap:

View attachment 957042
Need videos and soundtrack of that exhaust

Today Slee put the OME lift and the SPC Upper Control Arms on the '13.

I only have 60ish highway and surface street miles on it but the ride is noticeably improved. And I think it looks great. Big thanks to Slee Offroad in Golden. You guys were perfectly on time and the estimate was spot on. Thanks for the great work!

Pics:

[photo="medium"]27554[/photo]
[photo="medium"]27555[/photo]
[photo="medium"]27556[/photo]
[photo="medium"]27557[/photo]

I only have 60ish highway and surface street miles on it but the ride is noticeably improved. And I think it looks great. Big thanks to Slee Offroad in Golden. You guys were perfectly on time and the estimate was spot on. Thanks for the great work!

Pics:

looks great, what size tires are ya running?

Congrats must be nice
Looks great

Thanks!

Tires are Toyo OpenCountry AT2 Xtreme. LT265/65R18. Stock height had no rubbing. They rub at full lock with the lift on the front mud flaps (I think.) I'll sort it out this weekend...

Pics:

Which OME springs did you end up choosing?

Which OME springs did you end up choosing?

Stock load OME 722 series. At this point I don't intend to install aftermarket bumpers or a winch. My truck is a dd and sees 95% of its life on road.

The only off-road it has seen since I bought it in September was on the family farm in Kansas. Mostly because I haven't had time time to head to the mountains. Hoping to change that this weekend.

My 200 was new-to-me this week. So far I have done the mirror fix, installed the trailer wiring plug, programmed the bluetooth, had PDR done (paintless dent removal), replaced the air filter and moved all my junk from my Honda Ridgeline into this truck.

Pics:

How much did it sent you back if you don't mind me asking? Looks good

My 200 was new-to-me this week. So far I have done the mirror fix, installed the trailer wiring plug, programmed the bluetooth, had PDR done (paintless dent removal), replaced the air filter and moved all my junk from my Honda Ridgeline into this truck.

What year and got any pics yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom