Flashlight Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After much consideration, hours of discussions, thousands of viewed pictures. I have decided a spot. Hard wiring was easy. Ground then hardwired parrellel power off my power to switch for under hood light. 2 amp fuse before power and wala! No draw of power tell flashlight is installed. The straw that broke the camels back on the decision was my wife. Long story short she is terrified of the dark. So I wanted her to have a light to grab just in case as well as something I could easily grab. I will attach a pic of it all back in the car once I am done installing my inverter!:flipoff2:View attachment 935170 View attachment 935171

Is that a Stinger? or a Strion? Looks like a Strion charger. If so, I am anxious to see final pics. I have the Stinger mounted in my 100 series but I have not mounted the smaller Strion in my 80 yet. That looks like a good location.

It is actually a stinger quick charger. I figured since I don't wanna spend a lot of time waiting for it to charge and just throw it on. This way, instead of 3 hours to a full charge it would be 45 minutes! I work with guys that have all sorts of different stream lights and all the chargers can be used universally. One of the major selling points to me! Ya I can't wait to get it back together. My soldering iron broke so I am waiting on my new one to come in. Until then I get no cup holders and my EDC gear is everywhere.:bang::bang::bang::crybaby:

I sure would like to find a place to mount my OLight M31 Triton. I do have an old Maglite mounted to the center console, but I see that almost more of a weapon that a flashlight compared to the LED ones.

image.jpg

Last edited:
So I see I totally forgot to post my finished project....sorry. :( Well here it is. No it doesn't interfere with the ebrake. I hardwired it in because I can leave it overnight and "puddle destroyer" starts with ease. :cheers:

IMG_20141004_180625_511.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom