Online Replacement Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering what are good sites to buy the usual replacement parts for LC 100....

Any good after market that matches Toyota OEM quality ?

FJ cruiser 2009 Stock
Jeep LJ Rubicon on 36"

I tried using Cruiserdan and Beno, but they are so hard to get in touch with that I have moved on to...

https://parts.olathetoyota.com/

They have great prices and ship quickly. Customer service has been fabulous.

Really??

:hmmm:

I'm pretty much a 24hr/7day a week parts guy....

:)

Last edited:
Really??

Onur and Cruiser Dan are the best. Yes they are busy and it's not always instant internet style gratification, but you get the knowledge and the willingness to go the extra mile to help a fellow mudder out. Cruiser Dan bailed me out while traveling to Moab by arranging overnight shipping of a TPS sensor to a Grand Junction Toyota dealer because there are no overnight deliveries in Moab on a Saturday.

A voicemail and or PM to Dan or Onur will always get quick results, great pricing and advice if needed. (I would only use PM in an emergency, based on my experience, if you leave either a voicemail, they WILL call you back.)

Cruiserdan. I was quoted 600$ locally for an accelerator pedal position sensor. C-dan was less than half, shipped for nest to nothing, super helpful and friendly. It is worth it to reach out to him again.

Sam Stewart has also always been a great option for phone orders. Spread the wealth around Mud vendors.

...via IH8MUD app

Last edited:
Both Dan and Beno are extremely knowledgable about LC parts. They spout part numbers off the top of their head with aplomb. It amazes me the wealth of knowledge and the solid advise they provide us. More than that they are active members of the cruiser community and have gone well above expectations of personally helping stuck muddlers. We are very lucky to have this resource.

I can't speak about Sam as I have always gone to either the two above.

I have used amayama.com

Both Dan and Beno are extremely knowledgable about LC parts. They spout part numbers off the top of their head with aplomb. It amazes me the wealth of knowledge and the solid advise they provide us. More than that they are active members of the cruiser community and have gone well above expectations of personally helping stuck muddlers. We are very lucky to have this resource.

I can't speak about Sam as I have always gone to either the two above.

The folks at ACC introduced me to Sam as a vendor years ago. Figured with their endorsement I'd be in good hands.

I used to order a lot from cdan when I had my 80s, but have been ordering from beno lately - he's super responsive and helpful. Seems like the kind of guy you'd want to hang out with wheeling. Some things I buy from Amazon (denso cooling and AC parts for example) because OEM is so much less $$ than mr. Toy.

Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Toyota Factory Parts | Olathe Toyota Parts Center

They have great prices and ship quickly. Customer service has been fabulous.

It looks like you edited your post, but I too have had trouble hearing back from Beno in the past. When I stuck with him and tried to order, in spite of delays, he invited me to take my business elsewhere.
So I did.
Based on others' opinions of him, I must be in the minority.

Really??

Thank you for confirming that the 24/7 does not apply to all...

It looks like you edited your post, but I too have had trouble hearing back from Beno in the past. When I stuck with him and tried to order, in spite of delays, he invited me to take my business elsewhere.
So I did.
Based on others' opinions of him, I must be in the minority.

Thank you for confirming that the 24/7 does not apply to all...

Beno makes no effort to be all things to all people.

Take your pick.

He is a private one man operation that picks his clients in the same manner they pick him. :)

Really??

The two times I've contacted @beno / Onur he's answered very quickly and promptly.......and that's been via email - I wasn't sure as I know he is a one man operation, but was more than happy with the response time -- I only write this as I know I am more prone to writing negative reviews as compared to writing positive reviews online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom