Builds Ole Blue 60 gets a fresh start- EFI and more (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Building it back like a Lego with all this fresh clean armor will be fun

IMG_8335.jpeg

IMG_8336.jpeg

I managed to get it all back on today without scratching it up. Powder Keg knocked it out of the park. Everything looks perfect.

I’m taking it to Its Vinyl Tuesday to get the stripes repaired. Jason really really did a great job blending in the paint repairs and removing most of my dents. There are still just enough imperfections to keep this one solidly in the “Trail Rig” category.

IMG_8398.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

IMG_8396.jpeg

IMG_8376.jpeg

IMG_8377.jpeg

At the wrap place getting the colors matched to replace my graphics. Austin has a very high eye for detail as one would imagine a guy in his line of work must have and he was blown away by the quality of this paint job @Ozark cruiser laid down. It’s awesome to have this thing looking so good

IMG_8416.jpeg

IMG_8417.jpeg

Last edited:
Paint and body work looks fantastic, can you say what this might cost someone not named Nolen?

Paint and body work looks fantastic, can you say what this might cost someone not named Nolen?
Ha. I don’t ask for deals from small business. Or any businesses really.

I have $2000 in powder, $1000 in steel panels from Cruiser Corps and $8000 in paint and body.

Contact @Ozark cruiser direct. He’s the absolute best.

This cruiser is absolutely one of my favorites. Thanks for all of your documentation. Definitely inspiring
I am about to list it for sale. Pretty obvious by my postings of these photos and all the money I spent to make it perfect(er)

Just don’t know how to price it. I’d love to just auction it off and still might. Market is weird though.

I am about to list it for sale. Pretty obvious by my postings of these photos and all the money I spent to make it perfect(er)

Just don’t know how to price it. I’d love to just auction it off and still might. Market is weird though.
Someone will definitely love that rig. I keep plugging away on “Charlie Brown” with many of your builds as a road map.

Selling…wow. Once you started straying to the 70 series builds it was over. 😂

70 series pickup with anti-aircraft gun in the back for the new build?
Or stay Middle East with that oddball 80…

Seriously someone will be getting an amazing turnkey rig.

Selling…wow. Once you started straying to the 70 series builds it was over. 😂

70 series pickup with anti-aircraft gun in the back for the new build?
Or stay Middle East with that oddball 80…

Seriously someone will be getting an amazing turnkey rig.

I’ve gotten tired of alternating my trail rigs each trip just to damage them both.

OddBall 80 won the toss.

Replacing the 60 with this for DD use

CjWwxcK-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg

I’ve gotten tired of alternating my trail rigs each trip just to damage them both.

OddBall 80 won the toss.

Replacing the 60 with this for DD use

View attachment 3580940
Will be cool to watch the oddball and the new acquisition.

Sneak peek at the new 70 series build at Tilda Bogue

585E2462-324D-4123-BF52-B467BEDCE6D4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom