60 series grille (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s done, finally. I started a new thread here

Thread '60 series Grille and headlight bezels available for preorder'
60 series Grille and headlight bezels available for preorder - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/60-series-grille-and-headlight-bezels-available-for-preorder.1321382/

IMG_2633.jpeg

@buoytech
@Reedo311
@87CRUSR
@sschruff

You all made some comments previously and showed interest. Just letting everyone know that I completed the 60 grille and headlight bezels and they are available for preorder.

Also, Since the 60 bezel is complete, I can alter that and make the same setup for a 62. If I can get enough interest, I will start working on that.

IMG_2839.jpeg

@buoytech
@Reedo311
@87CRUSR
@sschruff

You all made some comments previously and showed interest. Just letting everyone know that I completed the 60 grille and headlight bezels and they are available for preorder.

Also, Since the 60 bezel is complete, I can alter that and make the same setup for a 62. If I can get enough interest, I will start working on that.

View attachment 3563045
Kelly, if you're talking about round eyes for a 62, I'm interested. I have your 62 grille already and it's awesome but I've always wanted the 60 look and the ease of 7" lights.

Kelly, if you're talking about round eyes for a 62, I'm interested. I have your 62 grille already and it's awesome but I've always wanted the 60 look and the ease of 7" lights.
Can't do it without a 60 core support, or at least welding the 60 buckets to your 62 core support.

It's not a bolt on mod, lol

Can't do it without a 60 core support, or at least welding the 60 buckets to your 62 core support.

It's not a bolt on mod, lol
I'm aware. I could be wrong but I believe Kelly is engineering a solution that doesn't require the core support transplant. Or, he could simply be offering his bezels for the square lights. Either way, I'm interested.

So, I was just taking about making a grille and bezels for the 62 4 rectangular lights this time. I was wondering how many would be interested because not many have wanted the 60 bezels and grille. I have previously mentioned the conversion from 62 to rounds using my headlight brackets but you would have to drill the spot welds out on the existing 62 brackets and im not doing that currently. Sorry I probably wasn't being clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom