What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (62 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got an oil change, alignment, and dealership inspection. Everything checked out in the green!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448742104.355628.jpg

Took it on our first road trip, 7 hours later, very please and much more comfortable than the JKU.

Dealership from Back to the future
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448759535.526329.jpg

Snapped a pic of this car parked in front of a hotel while visiting Seattle.

I bought a frame from the original dealer in Vegas my truck was sold at in 00. Nobody gets it but I like it.

Huge improvement .. I like.

How was the signal light attachment - any mod needed?

Can't wait to see how the DT headers go!

Thanks. Total plug n play.

Back ordered until 12-17. But I'll post up once they're installed.

Took a pre-Thanksgiving trip to Death Valley NP with a buddy in his 80. Love that place.

Rule number 1: Never miss a chance to take a flexing pic
DVNov151.jpg

Climbing above Racetrack
DVNov152.jpg

You can't unsee some of what goes on at Warm Springs, but this part is pretty safe
DVNov153.jpg

Somewhere in Saline Valley
DVNov154.jpg

Camped near Tucki Mine
DVNov155.jpg

So I've been wanting to replace the headlights on my 04. I replaced the ones on my 96 with Philips 9011 and 9012. Is this the same procedure for my 04? Would really like to get my headlights brighter.

I went with the Sylvania SilverStar Ultras last time and have been happy. Much more light than what I remember with the HIR's.

I completed the differential fluid change I started a few weeks ago. My buddy who was helping me the first time could not get the 10 mm allen head bolt out of the front diff, so we moved on. Another friend, who put my new exhaust on today brought over the right tool to get those damn allen head bolts off. Now front diff fluid is changed.

Did the AHC suspension fluid change - many thanks to those who went before me and documented the process - was an easy job because of you all.

Went snow wheeling. ..Did just fine. .

650.jpg

661.jpg

What paint did you use?

I used the 056 Toyota 2000 Land Cruiser from Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup

It worked pretty darn well. I used the aerosol primer first after sanding.. then a few coats of 056 from the aerosol can.. dry over night and couple of coats of clear. It isn't perfect but I am pretty happy with the match.. the factory 056 is 15 years old! Cost: ~70 with extra paint to spare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom