Ouray/Silverton viewed throught snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Spent 5 days the first of August in the Silverton Ouray area.

Meet some cool people
Wheeled some cool trails
Saw some cool senery
Enjoyed some cool weather

Viewed through a snorkel <link

:poof:

BB Co.JPG

Looks like the sheep were attracted to the snorkel but it scared the deer. Can not please everyone every time. Looks like a nice trip!

Gawd...looks like a totally cool trip Phil! If you could call anyplace "God's country" Silverton/Ouray area would certainly be in the running...

Hope you dont mind, couldnt resist posting one of your pictures from the Snorklebucket of this unique ride ~

:cool:

you could have brought my parts from Tony :doh:

Phil, I'll be up there in a couple weeks. Do you know if Imogene Pass is open from Telluride back over to Ouray?

Awesome Photos! Is ur 80 near the spot you photo'd your 100 awhile back on Black Bear?

Thank you for sharing your trip with those of us stranded in the heat!

Phil, I'll be up there in a couple weeks. Do you know if Imogene Pass is open from Telluride back over to Ouray?

I heard this year was the earliest Imogene has been open in years although I did not run it. So with that said I found everything is open and dry as a bone.

Awesome Photos! Is ur 80 near the spot you photo'd your 100 awhile back on Black Bear?

Thank you for sharing your trip with those of us stranded in the heat!

Yes, one of the most popular photo poser spot...it is a little nerving getting of to take pictures and hoping your brake holds.:eek:

Snorkel seen some stuff, Man.....

John the trailer stayed home the Book Hills Cruiser set me up at the Eureka Lodge in Silverton, very cool place also very nice of them.

All the trails in the Ouray and Silverton Alpine area can be run in a day. Some of the pass trails can be a long day but very doable. Most trails are more scenic then technical but they do have a couple that are very technical but they give you many warnings to let you know you better be equipped and know what you are doing prior.

This area is very big and picture are not able to capture the size and beauty it must be experienced in person. Put it on your list....

Ha! I just ran Imogene from Ouray to Telluride... Love that trail :clap:

Ha! I just ran Imogene from Ouray to Telluride... Love that trail :clap:

Is that the preferred direction on Imogene? I was planning to try and do it as a loop with Black Bear, going Ouray to Telluride via Black Bear and returning via Imogene. Is that overly ambitious for a day run?

Is that the preferred direction on Imogene? I was planning to try and do it as a loop with Black Bear, going Ouray to Telluride via Black Bear and returning via Imogene. Is that overly ambitious for a day run?

No problem done the loop several times in a day

Yeah, Black Bear first, then a leisurely ride back on Imogene :)

Ophir pass is also a really easy shortcut between Teluride and Ouray (if you're tired, or the :princess: gets grumpy)

always the grumpy :princess: :rolleyes:

You're right, that wasn't fair...

Sometimes I'm the problem, and she gets snippy about it, then I blame her for being snappy...

I'm pretty sure that's standard male wiring... :D

always the grumpy :princess: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom