Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the 97 front bumper still available by chance? Mines a little banged up and could be refreshed. Thanks.

Sorry the 97 front bumper is spoken for.

I also will have a 97 rear bumper coming next.

Have a 93 fzj80 bumper you can have for free. Just pulled it off to make room for a Slee Bumper. In good shape and in Gilbert.

PM your # and we can discuss if interested.
You, sir, are now my best friend!
However, I was offered a good deal on an ARB by another member here: and we're now sporting a new front lip!

Thanks though; I'm sure it will go to a good home.

Hey glad you found a bumper ! I'm the guy you called on CL asking about it. !
Excellent! Small world!
Sorry you didn't have one; but as mentioned, I've now got an ARB I'm happy with so thanks anyway!

Huge gracias to the community!

You, sir, are now my best friend!
However, I was offered a good deal on an ARB by another member here: and we're now sporting a new front lip!

Thanks though; I'm sure it will go to a good home.

Anytime, glad you found an ARB.......Let's see some pictures.

PS........my bumper did find a good home.....

I know it's a long shot but does anybody have a alternator for a 3fe not sure if year matters but its a 91 Land Cruiser. I know its last minute but if the price is right I would like to pick it up tonight. I was invited on a last minute run tomorrow and would love to take the family with me.

Last edited:
Free - Running boards from a white 99 LX470. Also have the transmission brace if anybody needs that. Taking up too much room.

GONE

IMAG1646.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot but does anybody have a alternator for a 3fe not sure if year matters but its a 91 Land Cruiser. I know its last minute but if the price is right I would like to pick it up tonight. I was invited on a last minute run tomorrow and would love to take the family with me.
Still made the run just took the truck instead. Also still looking for a functioning alternator..

Harbor Freight engine stand, excellent condition. Had a 2F, F and a 13B-T on it no problem.

$20, east side Tucson

1995 stock exhaust system $150

Inner/outer abs birfield axles 150k $300

Stock 96 radiator $50

96 power steering cooler $50

Not sure if I can post non-LC items here but I'm selling a '97 Honda Accord. I'm the original owner and only 124,700 miles. I travel quite a bit for work so its my airport transport for many years now. It has been a FL and AZ car so the paint has taken a beating but runs like a champ with very clean interior.

The main downer on the car is no A/C. It stopped working and I removed it with plans to replace that never happened. As little as I drive it I've just done without.

- It has after market remote keyless entry installed.
- It has a cold air intake.
- Recent tune-up with new plugs and distributor.
- New master cylinder.
- New brake power booster.
- New wheel cylinders.
- 5 new tires which means a full size spare.
- New front & rear motor mounts.
- New shocks/struts all around.
- New tie-rods, ball joints and rubber all around.

I'm asking $1500 firm - I have that in new parts in it.

PM or 623.999.3818

HondaPS.jpg
HondaFront.jpg
HondaRear.jpg
HondaDS.jpg
HondaFrontInt.jpg

Last edited:
Free - Running boards from 2001 white LC.

20151010_080540.jpg

ILl be having a towable large electric cement mixer and a heavy duty tandem axle trailer with full equalizer hitch set up available soon for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom